- Lilly industries expands repair service programs. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov98, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p15
Highlights the efforts of Lilly Industries Inc., to expand its Guardsman WoodPro on-site furniture repair and restoration services. Goals of the company's move.
- Lilly reports earnings up 4.6% in third quarter; sales grow 1%. // Furniture/Today;10/02/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p74
Reports on Indianapolis, Indiana-based furniture company Lilly Industries' financial performance in the third quarter of the year 2000.
- Proxy corner. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p40
Presents a corporate profile of Lilly Industries Inc., an Indianapolis, Indiana company that manufactures paint, stains, lacquers and silver chemicals. Background information on the company; Executive compensation; Directors; Contact information.
- Lilly paints best quarter in 133 years. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p17A
Reports on the record earnings of Lilly Industries Inc. during the second quarter of 1998. Comparison to average revenues; Returns on shares; Growth of company through acquisitions.
- Lilly Industries finds plant site. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8A
Reports that Lilly Industries Inc. is planning to build its first new plant since the early 1970s. Description; Operations; Financial performance in 1994.
- Lilly Industries Inc. trades on big board. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/30/95, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p3A
Announces the addition of Lilly Industries Inc. to the New York Stock Exchange.
- Lilly Industries Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p50A
Presents financial information on Indianapolis, Indiana-based Lilly Industries Inc. Share value; Noteworthy control; Executive compensation; Members of board of directors.
- Lilly hikes gelcoat prices. // Plastics News;3/17/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p13
Looks at the possible effect the increase of prices in the petrochemical chain could have on some composite makers in Indianapolis. Information on the increase of prices in Lilly Industries Incorporated; Significance of the price increase; Details on an announcement made by Lilly Industries;...
- Lilly to close 3 satellite plants. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p14
Reports on Lilly Industries Inc.'s announcement of its plans to close three satellite manufacturing facilities in the United States. Plans as Expected completion date of the shutdowns; Lilly's goals of increasing revenue worldwide.