- Starcom takes Â£5m HFC brief. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p11
Reports on HFC Bank PLC's selection of Starcom Motive to handle its media planning and buying business. Terms of the deal; Firms that previously handled HFC Bank's business; Restructuring of HFC Bank's marketing division.
- HSBC campaign drives for global banking recognition. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);7/29/1999, p19
Reports on the global branding television campaign of British bank HSBC despite its legal tussle with rival bank HFC. Percentage of recall of television advertising recall of HSBC created by Lowe & Partners Worldwide; Argument of HFC on the confusion created among customers by the rebranding...
- HFC seeks shop to launch upmarket credit card. Yates, Karen // Campaign;07/30/99, Issue 30, p1
Reveals the plans of United States banking group HFC to hold an advertising pitch for the launching of its credit card. Features of the credit card.
- HFC promises safer internet shopping. // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p19
Reports on HFC Bank's offer of online advisory services to consumers to support the launch of its Internet-enabled credit card brand called Marbles. Provision of consumers with full protection against Internet fraud in a bid to attract first-time online shoppers; Marketing campaigns of other...
- HSBC could face branding U-turn. // Marketing (00253650);1/13/2000, p3
Reports on Great Britain-based HFC Bank's corporate name-related lawsuit against banking firm Midland Bank as of January 13, 2000.
- HFC may face big payouts to remedy PPI misselling. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;1/17/2008, p8
The article reports on the penalty given to HFC Bank Ltd. for misselling payment protection insurance (PPI) in Great Britain. Industry experts suggest that it will have to pay around Â£10 million in compensation to missold customers. Moreover, the regulator stated that the bank failed to...
- HFC hires MindShare to handle Â£10m task. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p6
This article informs that HFC Bank Ltd. has moved its Â£10m media account out of Starcom and into MindShare as part of a consolidation process conducted by its parent company, HSBC Group. HFC, whose brands include the GM and Marbles credit cards, has more than 1.5m credit-card holders and...
- Marbles to back finance services range with L5m. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p9
Reports that HFC Bank is readying a marketing push to promote a range of financial services based on its Marbles online credit card brand in Great Britain.
- HFC Bank hunts marketers to head new business units. // Marketing Week;10/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p9
Reports on HFC Bank's restructuring of the firm's marketing strategies in an effort to become more product focused. Credit card brands owned by the bank; Marketing executive positions that will be created by the bank in line with the marketing restructuring plan.