Fast Tech Profits
- Google Plans To Expand Via Overseas Acquisitions. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;5/23/2014, pB10
Google revealed plans to spend as much as $30 billion on overseas acquisitions in a December letter released by regulators Tuesday.
- Epichem sold to US. // Electronics Weekly;2/21/2007, Issue 2276, p12
The article informs about the acquisition of Epichem Inc. by Sigma-Aldrich Corp. of the U.S. Sigma-Aldrich Corp. announced that staff and management will stay in place and Barry Leese, MD of Epichem, will become president of the SAFC Hitech business unit. Based in Bromborough, Merseyside the...
- Local IT Company Beating the Odds for Small Business Growth. Zaludek, George M. // San Diego Business Journal;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, pA5
Provides information about ComGlobal Systems Inc., an information technology systems company in the U.S. History of the company; Growth of the company; Operations of the company.
- Consolidation Will Drive Mid-Sized Tech Deals. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p14
Looks at the potential growth of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the U.S. technology sector. Rise of M&A deals in the technology sector in 2005; Factors contributing to the growth of technology M&A deals; Move by Oracle Corp. to acquire PeopleSoft Inc.
- Resistance to Google revolution is futile. Smith, Stuart // Marketing Week;11/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p23
Comments on the revolution and progress of Google Inc. in Great Britain. Impact of the emergence of Google on earlier established Internet business models such as Ebay Inc. and Amazon Co.; Capacity of the company to double its revenues every year; Recent achievements of the company which...
- Renesas Expands in Vietnam. // Electronic News;7/3/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 27, p45
The article reports on the planned expansion of Renesas Technology Corp. in Vietnam. The company will add a building in Ho Chi Minh City to expand its development and design capability for its Vietnam design subsidiary, Renesas Design Viet Nam Co. Ltd. Operations in the new building are expected...
- A New York office for HLD. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/12/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 51, p51A
The article reports that the consulting firm Harrison Leifer DiMarco Inc. (HLD) will open an office near the Penn station in New York City.
- WORST AT IP? THE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ITSELF. Hertzberg, Robert // Baseline;Oct2007, Issue 77, p40
The article focuses on the business performance of various information technology companies in the United States. It is posed that the use of information is valuable at any company. However, it can also pay particular dividends at big tech companies trying to remove costs from their operations....
- 17 California employers make Fortune's 'best' list. // HR Specialist: California Employment Law;Mar2014, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the 17 companies from California included in "Fortune" magazine's list of 100 best companies to work for in 2014 including Internet search engine Google Inc., cloud computing firm Salesforce.com Inc. and biotechnological company Genentech Inc.