THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- Franklin in London. Fandino, A. // U.S. Stamp News;Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Franklin in London (and Paris)," by Christer BrunstrÃ¶m in the June 2013 issue.
- The Old-Fashioned Printer. Twain, Mark // Entire Works of Mark Twain Collected;3/1/2006, p3955
This speech was presented at the Typothetae Dinner given at Delmonico's January 18, 1886, commemorating the birthday of Benjamin Franklin.
- THE WIT AND WISDOM OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN. // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p16
The article presents quotations of statesman Benjamin Franklin. Franklin quotes are presented that advise the reader to take care not to handle other people's money or women, that warn that he who speaks ill of a mare will buy her, and that claim that one today is worth two tomorrows.
- THE WIT AND WISDOM OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN. // Saturday Evening Post;May/Jun2008, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p31
A series of quotations from U.S. founding father, Benjamin Franklin, are presented.
- Benjamin Franklin a surprising mix of intelligence, piety and adultery. Zpitzenberger, Ray // East Bernard Express (TX);9/13/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 37, p4
The author reflects on the book "The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin," by Gordon S. Wood, which offers information about Benjamin's satirical writings under few personas.
- Happy Birthday, Ben! // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Jan2006, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p3
The article presents activities to commemorate the birthday of U.S. inventor Benjamin Franklin.
- BRAIN BUILDERS. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;1/6/2006, Vol. 87 Issue 15, p8
A quiz concerning the key events in the life of Benjamin Franklin is presented.
- How Ben Franklin Stole the Lightning. // Children's Digest;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p24
Features Benjamin Franklin, inventor of electricity, bifocal lenses and the second hand of the clock.
- Ben Franklin, Inventor and Innovator. Weisstein, Judith Schroeder // Children's Digest;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p35
Presents a trivia about the life of Benjamin Franklin as an inventor and innovator.