Growing Up Green
- Kleiner Perkins Gets Its Digital Groove Back On. Lashinsky, Adam // Fortune;12/6/2010, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p48
The article discusses the strategy of venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins. The author examines Kleiner's past investment in "green" energy and return to focusing on internet and information technology companies. The firm's alternative energy holdings and recent public offerings as of December...
- Kleiner Perkins Launches New $525M Venture Fund. Taft, Darryl K. // eWeek;5/18/2012, p6
The article reports that Silicon Valley, California-based venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) announces a new $525 million fund, known as KPCB 15. Topics include the statement of Ted Schlein, partner at KPCB, the global investments in three areas, such as digital, green...
- THE COLOR OF MONEY. Stone, Brad // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, pE10
The article reports that technology venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has dedicated a third of its investment fund to financing green technologies. The company has also started lobbying the federal government for emission regulations and oil drilling taxes in California....
- KEIRETSU COMEDOWN. Stein, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p28
Reports the business operation of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in the venture capital industry in the United States. Investments resulting job opportunities, revenues and market capitalization; Issues in limited partnership with international corporations; Initiative to gain profit in an...
- Exclusive: Kleiner Perkins makes major changes. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;10/12/2013, p1
The article reports that the venture capital company Kleiner Perkins has made a change in its management in which its active early-state funds will be managed by a group of five of its managing directors who will serve as the investment committee.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/21/2012, p2
The article reports that a venture capital fund worth 525 million dollars focusing on investments in early stage digital consumer and enterprise, green technology and life sciences companies was closed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- VC podcasts aim to show tender side of industry. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;10/19/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p8
The article offers information on the podcast series "Ventured" offered by venture capital (VC) firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers which aims to educate investors and entrepreneurs regarding VC.
- Deal amasses out-of-home screens for ad sales. Bachman, Katy // Hollywood Reporter;7/7/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 26, p6
The article reports that Danoo has acquired IdeaCast from National CineMedia for undisclosed terms. Under the deal, National CineMedia and Danoo's investor, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, each will hold a minority interest in the combined company and have seated on the board of directors....
- iFund looking for ideas, not investors. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;3/31/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has unveiled the $100 million iFund, a venture capital fund that will invest in companies developing applications and services for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch. The iFund will invest between $100,000 and $15 million in mobile application...