- Nokia partners with Partner. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/19/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p19
Reports on the partnership of mobile telephone operator, Partner Communications Co. and Nokia Corp. for the former to become second supplier of infrastructure equipment in Israel. Duration of the contract; Agreement terms.
- Partner prepares debt sale. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/11/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p20
Reports the preparations of Israeli global system for mobiles operator Partner Communications Company to sell international debt. Issuance of bonds in the United States and Europe; Appointment of Schroder Salomon Smith Barney and Chase Securities as joint bookrunners for the bond issue; Uses of...
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/26/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p16
Reports on Palestine-based cellular telephone company Palcel's call roaming agreement with Israel-based Partner Communications Co. Details of the agreement; Palcel's plan to establish roaming deals with other telecommunications firms in the region.
- Israel. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p27
Highlights the decision of the board of Israeli mobile phone operator Partner Communications Co. to approve plans for initial public offering in the United States and Europe in the fourth quarter of 1999. Value of the transaction; Ownership of Partner; Positive sentiment.
- Israel : PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS: MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS issues Telecommunications Hearings. // TendersInfo News;8/21/2014, p1
The article reports that Ministry of Communications of Israel has issued hearings regarding proposed amendments to telecommunications licenses granted to various operators, including Partner Communications (PTNR) and its units.
- World Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;4/11/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p18
Presents news briefs on wireless communications as of April 2005. Selection of Nokia by Turkish carrier AVEA Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. to supply a commercial Push to Talk over Cellular solution; Collaboration of Qualcomm Inc. with Inetcam; Launch of Media Adaptation and Optimization Solution...
- Briefs. // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p9
Presents news briefs on the global wireless telecommunications industry as of January 2001. Purchase of an additional stake in MobiNil by France T Ã© l Ã© com; Selection of a company from Shamrock Holdings by Bezeq Telecom to buy half of the mobile operator Pelephone; Launch of a High Speed...
- Israeli carriers jockey for position, stakes change hands. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p26
Reports on the growth of cellular telecommunication market in Israel. Corporate profits posted by Cellcom; Percentage increase in the revenue of Partner Communications Inc.; Contract signed by Pelephone Communications Ltd. with Nortel Networks.
- Nortel trials HSDPA technology with Israel's Partner. // RCR Wireless News;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p20
Reports on a trial of the High-Speed Downlink Packet Access technology by Nortel Networks Ltd. and Partner Communications Ltd. in Tel Aviv, Israel in 2005. Wireless operators that functioned with the technology; Plans of Nortel for the technology; Percentage of the population in the country...