Carriers On Pins And Needles
- Moto G: Why the New Smartphone May Be Motorola's $179 Homerun. Maisto, Michelle // eWeek;11/15/2013, p10
The article previews the Moto G, a smartphone from Motorola.
- Motorola launches new device during Academy awards. // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p53
Reports that Motorola Inc. has launched a mobile Internet access device, described as a voice-driven Internet navigation product.
- MOTOROLA MPX200 SMARTPHONE. // Motor;May2004, p131
The MPX200 is one of the first to feature the Microsoft Smartphone operating system, with cut-down versions of Windows favourites like Internet Explorer and Outlook. The mobile phone from Motorola Inc. has a superb screen and costs $844.
- Carriers, vendors announce new handsets. // RCR Wireless News;6/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p14
Presents updates on mobile-phone handsets as of June 2004. Launch of a new camera phone, the F500i from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications, by Vodafone; Features of the A57 handset from Siemens Information and Communication Mobile; Information on the handsets launched by Motorola Inc. and...
- Wireless Gear. // Wireless Week;11/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p26
Introduces several wireless communication products. Flexent Modular Cell 4.0 Compact base station from Lucent Technologies; Availability of Phonecell SX4T CDMA2000 1X Fixed Cellular Terminal from Telular Corp.; Line of call boxes from Motorola Inc.
- New products. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jul97, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p61
Features mobile communications products. Includes mobile computer mounts; Tone encoder upgrade; Remote site equipment monitor. INSET: Readers' choice..
- New products. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p39
Highlights several products used in mobile communications. Includes Relm Communications' multiband programmable scanners; Barnett's Engineering's FLX remote site monitor and site controller; Huber+Suhner's tower-mounted amplifier.
- Product directory. // Mobile Radio Technology;Dec97, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p10
Presents equipment for the mobile radio industry in the United States from several suppliers. Includes air conditioning for shelters; Airtime billing equipment; Alarm & security systems.
- Product focus: Headsets. // Mobile Radio Technology;May98, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p64
Features various headsets in the mobile communications industry. Communications headset; Noise-attenuating headset; Radio headseat; Intercom-radio mixer; Wireless earphone; Lightweight headsets; On-ear headset; Telephone headsets; Intrinsically safe headset.