- Siemens nudges VOIP software away from proprietary systems. Musich, Paula // eWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the decision of telecommunications company Siemens Information and Communication Networks Inc. to decouple its voice-over-IP software from proprietary hardware and operating systems with the launch of its HiPath ComScendo communications suite. Brief description of the communication...
- Siemens Eyes No. 2 Spot In Asia. Chakraborty, Pradeep // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p14
Focuses on the expansion plans of Siemens Information and Communication Mobile Group for its operations in Asia. Provision of funds for increasing the annual production capacity at the company's Shanghai facilities; Investment for the expansion of its Centers of Competence in Beijing, Shanghai...
- Siemens joins UWCC. // RCR;03/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p30
Reports that Siemens Information and Communication Networks Inc. has joined the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium (UWCC) in support of the Time Division Multiple Access-Global System for Mobile communications interoperability agreement made between the UWCC and the North American GSM...
- Siemens, Omnipoint enter infrastructure deal. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p2
Reports on Siemens Information & Communication Networks Inc. and Omnipoint Communications Inc.'s signing of a deal under which Siemens will supply Global System for Mobile communication infrastructure to Omnipoint.
- Siemens buys internet routing co. // RCR;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p11
Reports on Siemens Information and Communications' acquisition of Internet specialist Redstone Communications based in Westford, Massachusetts.
- Siemens, CMG partner on SMS. // RCR;12/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p36
Announces a partnership agreement between CMG Telecommunications and Siemens Information and Communications Networks Group, allowing Siemens to resell CMG's short message service centers and support services to cellular network operators.
- Siemens, Comverse demo messaging services. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
Reports plans of Siemens Information and Communication Networks Inc. and Comverse Network Systems to demonstrate messaging services and wireless application protocol-based Mobile Visual Mailbox at the CeBIT 2000 show in Hanover, Germany.
- Lucent, Siemens collaborate on 3G UMTS terminals. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p34
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc. and Siemens Information and Communications Mobile Group's formation of a third-generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System terminal collaboration.
- Briefly. // Telephony;09/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p88
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry. Integrated solution delivered by Siemens' Information and Communications Network and Vitria; Introduction of Insight, a Web-based element management system for packet voice networks, by Sonus Networks.