No Need To Shop 'Til You Drop
- Are you billing in real-time? Schneiderman, Carla // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p71
Discusses the need for wireless communication systems operators to re-evaluate their billing system to meet the demand for online commerce. Impact of m-commerce services on number of wireless transactions per subscriber; Benefits of customer self-care applications; Development of migration...
- Preparing for m-commerce. Liebmann, Lenny // Communications News;Sep2000, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p132
Predicts that wireless communications will play a big role in the future of e-business. Three basic areas of mobile-commerce; Issues driving the implementation of Palm VII and other wireless networked devices; Factors to consider for network managers who want to implement a mobile-commerce...
- Hong Kong m-commerce alliance develops trial service. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the trial service developed by a mobile-commerce alliance in Hong Kong, China to test wireless stock trading and wireless access to virtual private networks. Previous tests concluded by the group; Vendors that designed by trial service.
- Analysts say wireless Web is the next computing wave. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p20
Focuses on a report from Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown, which suggests that the wireless Web opportunity will extend the electronic services market at least another 25 percent for a three-year period.
- Wireless redefines e-commerce. GOHRING, NANCY // Telephony;01/18/99, Vol. 236 Issue 3, p10
Presents information on the Wireless E-Commerce Initiative, a project of the Wireless Data Forum and Wireless Internet & Mobile Computing to define a new market for wireless electronic commerce in 1999. Perspectives on how the wireless industry will be educated; Comment from Alan Reiter,...
- Mobile-commerce. Briton, Douglas // Euronet;Jun2001, Issue 12, p19
Focuses on the concept of mobile (m)-commerce, the use of wireless technology to purchase consumer goods. Bandwidth for m-commerce; Pricing and marketing; Reality of m-commerce at the beginning of 2001.
- E-Commerce @nywhere. Kridel, Tim // Wireless Review;12/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p33
Deals with the benefit of wireless electronic commerce. Factors that keep companies from adopting wireless electronic commerce; Concerns in offering wireless electronic commerce.
- M-Commerce? Maybe. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;10/1/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p9
Examines whether m-commerce will end up following the annual wireless-data proclamation for success. Why consumers are not using the wireless Web; Perception of consumers about retail e-commerce; Problem with the United States mobile-payment structure, and its wireless telecommunications industry.
- SoftWired unveils wireless e-commerce products. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p38
Announces SoftWired Inc.'s unveiling of its range of iBus//Mobile products that will allow cellular phones, wireless personal information managers, notebooks and personal digital assistants perform electronic commerce transactions with reliability and security.