- Carriers roam for revenues. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
Predicts the growth of international roaming revenue of cellular carriers, according to Telecompetition Inc. Expectated increase of revenue; International calling service from VoiceStream Wireless Corp.; Benefits of the partnership between VoiceStream and T-Voice on customers.
- VoiceStream is up in Wichita. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p16
Reports that VoiceStream personal communications services has been launched by Western Wireless Corporation, in Wichita, Kansas. Who supplies Western Wireless' VoiceStream Wireless network equipment; Comments by Bruce Marrett, general manager, GSM Americas for Wireless Networks at Nortel; What...
- VoiceStream adds Austin, San Antonio. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p23
Focuses on VoiceStream Wireless Inc.'s introduction of its personal communications service system in Austin and San Antonio, Texas.
- CDMA-800, PCS-1900 Take Lead. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Oct2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the rate of increase of 800/900 MHz cellular and 1800/1900 MHz personal communication services base stations around the world.
- PCS Markets. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p18
Lists 20 largest personal wireless communications services markets in the United States. Estimated number of subscribers in New York City; Wireless communications service carriers in the cities; Penetration rate on the population.
- Carrier Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p28
Presents news briefs on wireless communication industry in the United States as of May 7, 2001. Global system for mobile communication service launched by VoiceStream Wireless Corp.; Expansion of the wireless communication services of UbiquiTel Inc.; Wireless communication service launched by...
- News. // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p4
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of February 25, 2002. Negotiation of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. with the National Communications System for its wireless priority access; Transfer of the paging lines of the Personal Communications Sector of Motorola Inc. to...
- Microsoft tries full-court press. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the business strategies of Microsoft Corp. in the wireless industry. Contracts signed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp., Verizon Wireless Inc. and Cingular Wireless with Microsoft; Significance of the deals on the entry of Microsoft in the mobile market; Distinction of Microsoft's deal...
- ARS study finds consumer rates have fallen. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p38
Presents the results of a study conducted by ARS Inc. on consumer cellular telephone service rates as of April 2002. Rate of overall per-minute fees and plans; Benefits from the services offered by VoiceStream Wireless; Telephone service rates implemented by Cingular and Nextel.