- Moving Beyond Subscriber Metrics. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p21
Looks at the first-quarter financial results of telecommunications firms for 2002. Projected customer growth of Sprint PCS and Leap Wireless International Inc.; Factor attributed to the sales growth of Verizon Wireless Inc. in March; Outlook of analysts on the telecommunications market's prospects.
- Leap, Sprint sign international roaming agreement. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the agreement between Leap Wireless International Inc. and Sprint PCS to provide cross-border wireless communications in San Diego, California, and Tijuana, Mexico.
- Leap Wireless Seeks National Branding. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the several changes at Leap Wireless International Inc. ,which is changing its name to Cricket. The company, whose chief operating officer is Al Moschner, has made a sale agreement that would allow its customers to access 3G data services provided by Sprint Nextel Corp. It...
- CELLULAR/PCS. // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p22
No abstract available.
- Leap's stock leaps. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p32
Points that the rebound of the stock price of Leap Wireless International Inc. signals that recovery of the wireless communications service industry in the United States. Positive growth forecast of Nextel Communications Inc. and Sprint PCS; Details on the performance of the companies.
- Sprint PCS enters vertical data app world. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;11/22/99, Vol. 237 Issue 21, p59
Focuses on the move of Sprint PCS in taking advantage of an agreement with Qualcomm for a fleet management product. Details of the agreement; Reason Sprint PCS fits well with Qualcomm; How Sprint PCS sees the deal; Pros and cons of the deal. INSET: Briefly.
- So many pricing options, so little time. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p10
The author reflects on the innovations of the prices in the wireless industry. He cites that U.S. is facing different issues on presidential elections and financial crisis that could have global economic impact and yet people are preoccupied with the ongoing innovation in the wireless industry....
- BITS. // Wireless Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p10
Presents updates on issues concerning several wireless communication companies, as of September 2003. Selection of BatteryCorp. by Nextel Communications for the supply of telecommunication batteries; Expansion of the partnership between Sprint PCS and Virgin Mobile USA; Setback suffered by Leap...
- Sprint PCS offers Kyocera 2255. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p27
Introduces the Kyocera 2255 dual-band handset offered by Sprint PCS for its wireless customers. Features of the cellular phone; Price of the product.