Stocks Caught In Turmoil
- Motorola phone launches anticipated. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/23/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p7
Deals with the possible introduction of a range of advanced devices by Motorola Inc. during the 3GSM show in Cannes, France in 2004. Devices to be launched; Plan of Motorola for Microsoft smart phones, according to AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; Information on the 3GSM show.
- AT&TW to sell Motorola-made phone using Microsoft platform. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the plans of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to sell MPx200 Smartphone phone from Motorola Inc. which incorporates Microsoft Corp. technology in October 2003. Features of MPx200; Factor which contributed to the wide acceptance of the Smartphone platform; Significance of the launch of...
- COMMUNICATIONS BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p36
Reports developments related to cellular telephone services industry in the United States. Plans of Motorola to an accessory that powers up a wireless telephone; Offering of a free hands-free headset by AT&T Wireless.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
Presents news briefs on telecommunication industry. Purchase agreement signed by Sprint PCS; Software application offered by Motorola; Deal signed by Buyphone.com and AT&T Wireless Services.
- AWS begins selling delayed Motorola camera phone. // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p22
Reports on the availability of Motorola Inc. V600 camera cellular telephone in AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Retail price of the telephone; Delays suffered by the camera telephone.
- Firms take different approaches to in-building wireless... Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the different approaches which American wireless companies such as AT & T Wireless Services Incorporated, and Motorola Incorporated, are taking toward the wireless market. AT & T's promotion of its PBX-connected, digital microcellular in-building wireless system; Why Motorola has...
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;8/23/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p12
Presents updates on the wireless communication sector in the U.S. as of August 23, 2004. Plan of Motorola Inc. to incorporate Hewlett-Packard technologies into its code division multiple access and integrated digital enhanced network infrastructures; Activation of Verizon Wireless' digital...
- AT&T Brings Zed To America. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the launch of the zed data service in the United States by AT&T Wireless. Features of the service; Significance of the launch.
- Wanted: A Long Term Commitment. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the trend for two-year service agreements with wireless communication carriers in the U.S.. Reasons for the emphasis on two-year commitments; Incentives of a contract from Verizon Wireless; Details on a program of AT& Wireless; Other companies that avoid the trend.