Asian Leveraged Finance Set To Come Of Age
- BMO's Weiss Bullish on Loans and Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p13
An interview with David Weiss, head of U.S. leveraged finance distribution and trading for BMO Capital Markets, is presented. According to Weiss, the company will hire more people for the leveraged loan and high yield bond markets. He asserted that BMO will still underwrite loans and bond...
- Junk market closed, Globalstar opts for bank debt. // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Announces high yield satellite company Globalstar's arrangement of a multimillion financing package using a credit line from Bank of America instead of opting through the high yield bond market.
- Junk Shops Turn To Asian Market. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p10
The article focuses on the turning of global junk sector to the Asia's high-yield bond markets. Such banks as Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Credit Suisse First Boston and Bank of America are scrambling to get themselves in prime position to benefit from any Asian debt boom. Asian junk issues so far...
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p9
Presents a chart showing the ranking of high yield bonds issued in the United States from January to June 24, 2004.
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents graphs and a chart depicting the performance of the high yield bond market in the United States as of June 28, 2004.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of high yield bond deals in the United States in 2002 to 2004.
- VOL. EUROPEAN HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of European high yield deals in 2002 to 2004.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p12
The article presents statistical information regarding U.S. high yield bonds.
- Could SOX Hurt Junk Issuance? Sargent, Carolyn // High Yield Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the possible negative effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002 on the junk bond market in the U.S. Other problems facing the market such as rising interest rates and low premiums for relatively high risk; Burdensome reporting rules under the law; Use of marketing mezz financing...