Clients' Real Estate Needs: Does Anyone Care?
- Estate planning workshop. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/1/96, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the hosting of a free planning workshop on January 11, 1996, by the Northport Chapter of the St. Charles Auxiliary, at the Northport Yacht Club, Long Island. What will be featured in the workshop.
- Estate Planning after ATRA. Hipshman, Jeff // Orange County Business Journal;4/1/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p8
The article offers information on estate planning techniques and tools that will apply to wealthy taxpayers' diversity which includes Roth Conversions, annual gifts, and insurance, though the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA) affects taxpayers.
- Do the Cobbler's Kids Have Shoes? Thirteen Questions. Boone, Norman M. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p34
Offers pieces of advice to financial planners. Aspect where planners fail; How the financial planning process should influence planners; Questions to ask in order to get a measure of one's own progress.
- Enough and Beyond: Getting Past 'More'. Wagner, Richard B. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p50
Explores issues involved in determining the goals and objectives of a financial planner's client. Alternatives to the more process; Levels of the hierarchy of needs; Importance of accentuating the personal relationship portions of traditional financial planning.
- Instant planning. Richards, E. Gordon // CA Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p57
Discusses the importance of comprehensive financial planning. Business opportunity for chartered accountants; Delivering of financial services within clients' cost constraints; Advantages of computerized comprehensive financial plans; Requirements for the preparation of a computerized...
- Freedom to choose. Davidson, Ian // CA Magazine;May2000, Vol. 133 Issue 4, p44
Discusses the basics of financial planning and topics the financial planner should include in a client's plan. Aspect of financial planning; Benefits of financial planning; Role of a financial planner.
- No easy way to figure your retirement income. Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p36
Presents advice on how to come up with a financial plan for retirement. Influence of investment choices on decision-making; Need for discussions with a financial planner; Advantages of the Roth individual retirement account (IRA); Payment of taxes on conversion of traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Creating an Effective Study Group. Boone, Norman M. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p6
The article discusses the creation of study groups by financial planners. The author believes study groups can provide financial planners with a forum to discuss topics including investment research, planning problems, and business management and operational ideas. In the author's opinion, study...
- Retirement Destinations. Diliberto, Roy; Anthony, Mitch // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p30
This article discusses how financial planners can help their clients plan for retirement. Often, financial planners and clients discuss retirement as an economic destination, which often results in clients arriving at an economic goal but being homeless in an existential sense--ill at ease with...