A Life Well Lived and an Equity-Based Future
- The Value of Advisors. Ruth, James P. // Advisor Today;Feb2002, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p20
Discusses some of the few important questions that people should answer as they approach their retirement age. Social security; Retirement plans; Asset allocation.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Money Grow. Loeb, Marshall // ABA Journal;Mar86 Supplement, Vol. 72, p12
Presents tips on retirement planning. Opening of individual retirement and Keogh accounts; Taking full advantage of tax-saving opportunities; Maintaining liquid savings; Keeping an up-to-date will.
- More to manage. Lewers // Indiana Business Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on retirement planning in the United States. Retirement in the context of an overall financial plan; Setting of goals with the help of financial planners.
- financial milestones. // Women in Business;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p30
Presents advice on financial planning and management. First day to obtain a Social Security number; Kiddie tax; Retirement planning.
- Long-term benefits. Hely, Susan // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2011, Issue 139, p26
The article offers information on a case of personal finance management in preparation for the retirement of a sexagenarian couple.
- Discipline yourself now to save for retirement years. Eichler, Gary R. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/13/95, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p35
Offers advice regarding personal money management and retirement planning. Forced savings programs; Individual retirement accounts; 401(k) programs.
- When planning for your retirement, plan the unexpected. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;2/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p12
Provides advice on retirement planning. Information on the financial factors to consider in retirement planning; Importance of contributing the maximum to an income retirement account and employer-sponsored retirement plan; Tips to prevent future financial problems.
- Public Agenda study finds that retirement planning has low spot on Americans' priority list. // Insurance Advocate;07/12/97, Vol. 108 Issue 27, p34
Looks at Public Agenda study which found that retirement planning among most Americans is low on their priorities list. Attitudes concerning retirement; Savings methods; Role of credit cards in an individual's financial situation; Uncertainty over the future of Social Security.
- Retirement plan beneficiaries. Baumer, Dick // DollarSense;Spring99, p10
Encourages individuals to review their retirement plan beneficiaries. Available options to individuals concerned about minimizing taxes paid by their heirs; Guidelines in switching beneficiaries; Taxation disadvantages of leaving money in a retirement account to one's estate.
- ASK THE EXPERT. UPDEGRAVE, WALTER // Money;Sep2011, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p32
The article provides an answer to a question about how to calculate expenses for retirement.