Internet Highway Report
- Doing It Right. Clark, Bob // Investment Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p61
The article evaluates the Equity Management System (EMS) offered by FP Transitions that would bring solution for succession problems involving independent advisory companies in the U.S.
- Practice Exchanges Go Live. Marer, Eva // On Wall Street;Mar2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p22
Presents Web sites pertaining to the market for broker's books in the United States. Information on FP Transitions' Web site; Features of Mutual Service Corporation's Web site.
- A Real Deal. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p78
Discusses the findings of the '2002 Practice Transitions Report' from FPtransitions company regarding the trends in financial advisory market in the U.S. Trends among buyers of financial advisory practices; Factors which led to the decline in the down payment for fee-based practice; Changes in...
- Largest Central Marketplace for Buying/Selling FP Practices. // CPA Wealth Provider;Oct2006, p6
The article provides information on Business Transitions LLC, the largest central marketplace in the nation for buying or selling financial service practices at the small-cap and mid-cap levels in the U.S. It has a new FP Transitions site for independent registered representative, registered...
- Virtual Practice Exchanges Go Live. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Offers information on the Web sites of two financial services companies in the United States. Practice Exchange Web site of Mutual Service Corp.; FP Transitions.
- Partner Track. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p31
Focuses on the effort of financial institution owners to expand their equity stake in their firm. Advantage of partnership for financial institutions; Information on the findings of a study conducted by FP Transitions on the annul revenue generated by financial institutions; Benefits of...
- Mailbox. Blain, Rick; Moisand, Dan; Tibergien, Mark C.; Grau, David; Grable, Bill // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p20
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previews issues of "Financial Planning." "5 Questions," which discussed the use of financial incentives in suggesting product purchase; "Succession or Transition?," which focused on the disadvantages of mergers;...
- WATCH 40s VIDEOS ONLINE. // Crain's New York Business;3/28/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 13, pF2
The article offers information on the videos on interviews of several New York businessmen at the website, www.crainsnewyork.com/40svideo.
- CALLING ALL BUSINESSWOMEN. Ochalla, Bryan; Ward, Brian // Credit Union Management;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p7
Presents information on Web sites that offer networking services to business women.