East is eden
- Turn up the volume. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the growth of leather upholstery in retail floors. Leather World's focus on value and better price points; Marketing alliance of Leather World with a home-theater installation company, Sound Design; Price of rows of reclining seats that Leather World offers.
- Brown, brown and a little burgundy. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the growth of brown leather upholstery. Way to add visual excitement to store display of leather furniture.
- Mudd's Furniture installs England gallery. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p52
The article offers information on the opening of the 25,000 square-foot store Custom Comfort Center featuring England's variety of custom upholstery and leather furniture inside the Mudd's Furniture Showroom in Owensboro, Kentucky.
- Training is key. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the importance of training and relationships in marketing leather upholstery. Usefulness of point-of-sales materials for consumers and salespeople; Development of point-of-purchase tools to explain the different qualities of leather and the treatments that distinguish them.
- Leather players seek to stand out from the crowd. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p40
Reports on the competition posed by North American, Italian and Asian leather upholstery producers to U.S. manufacturers. Number of manufacturers serving the U.S. market as of October 1999; Price issues; Partnerships and acquisitions.
- Milton from CrestJMT Leather's Collection 3. // Cabinet Maker;6/21/2013, Issue 5841, p32
The article offers information on the Milton upholstery which is part on the new Collection 3 range of upholstery leather from CrestJMT Leather.
- MARKET BEAT. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p24
Highlights several leather upholstery exhibited at a trade show in San Francisco, California. Stationary furniture frames from Douglas Corp.; Promotional offerings from Collezione Europa company; Stetson Home Collection of lifestyle seating from American Leather compant.
- Leather rules at Fashion. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the impact of Fashion Furniture's opening at the suburban retail power center in Fresno, California on the growth of leather upholstery. Leather vendors; Price of leather furnitures; Advertising promotion used by the firm.
- Foremost frames do double duty. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on Foremost Furniture's sale and marketing of leather upholstery. Price points of leather furniture; Strong selection of sleeper sofas in leather.