- Stock Market Rally Carries Some Retail Stocks Along. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;05/31/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 105, p2
Reports on the performance of retail stocks in the United States as of May 31, 2000. Target; Wal-Mart; Pacific Sunwear of California; Dow Jones industrial average.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p48
Presents statistics on the performance of retail industry stocks in the United States, during the first six months of 2000. Underwriting fees; Merger and acquisition activity; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p32
Presents charts showing figures on underwriting in retail trade in the United States for the first week of August 2000. Volume by product; Underwriting fees; Equity deals as of August 10, 2000.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/04/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p46
Presents data on stocks of retail industries as of November 2000. Underwriting volume; Performance of technology stocks; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals among retail industries.
- Retail stocks regain strength in some sectors. Leckey, Andrew // Journal of Business (10756124);12/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, pA11
Discusses the general upward movement of U.S. retailing stocks as of December 2003. More aggressive marketing and sales by retailers; More targeted and consumer data-based store promotions; Use of well-crafted, effective online sales sites.
- Retail: Flying Off The Equity Shelves. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/13/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p13
Focuses on the return of equity interest in retail markets in the U.S. Issuance of stocks; Importance of convertible market; Measurement of investor interest.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p50
Presents an investment banking database on retail trade stocks worldwide as of January 30, 2003. Global retail trade underwriting volume as of January 27, 2003; U.S. target mergers and acquisitions advisers that have been announced as of January 27, 2003.
- Weekly stock index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/19/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 11, p24
Presents information on the stocks of retailers in the United States, as of January 15, 1998. Includes stock prices; Major gainers and losers; Stock market index.
- Dow jumps 81.1 points. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 19, p2
Looks at the stock performance of several retail companies in the United States as of January 28, 1999. Increase in the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Gainers and losers.
- WWD stock market index for January 28. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 19, p2
Presents the `Women's Wear Daily' magazine's stock market index for the retail industry as of January 28, 1999.