- Consumer confidence plummets. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the factors affecting the decline in consumer confidence in the U.S. in October 2002. Threat of military action in Iraq; Prolonged decline in the financial markets; Job outlook.
- Index rebounds as '03 outlook improves. // Home Textiles Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the U.S. consumer confidence index for November 2002. Percentage increase from October results; Outlook for 2003.
- State confidence figures show Syracuse above average. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);4/19/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p2
Focuses on the consumer-confidence survey in New York State for the first quarter 2002 which was conducted by Siena Research Institute. Overall consumer confidence of New York State; Consumer's opinion on the business conditions for the year 2002; Decline in the demand for computers in Syracuse.
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds. Weitzman, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/30/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 88, p2
Announces the high levels of consumer confidence in April 2003 in the U.S. Swift outcome of the U.S.-led war against Iraq which helped quell consumers' short-term concerns; Components of the index that posted gains; Consumers' assessment of current conditions.
- Jan. consumer confidence dip may reflect worry about Asia. Owens, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/28/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 17, p6
Reports the drop in the Consumer Confidence Index in January 1997. Percentage of consumers who thinks that jobs are plentiful; Percentage decline in consumers expecting economic conditions to improve and those expecting an increase in household income; Reason cited for January's declines.
- Consumers today impacted by wide variety of crosscurrents. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/10/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p11
Deals with the impact of a wide variety of crosscurrents on consumers in the U.S. Role of consumer spending on the U.S. economy; Decline in the Conference Board's measure of consumer confidence from January to February 2003; Measures of consumer psychology.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Carden, Lance // Christian Science Monitor;12/01/99, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p20
Relates the findings of the United States Conference Board indicating an increased willingness by consumers to spend as of October 1999.
- Consumer confidence showing signs of strain. // Plant Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
Presents information as it relates to consumer confidence in the United States (US), while highlighting the Conference Board's composite Consumer Confidence Index. Factors which attributed to the decrease in consumer optimism; Areas in the United States where confidence levels were highest...
- Consumer Confidence Dips in April for 3rd Month. Weitzman, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 81, p11
Reports on the decline of the Consumer Confidence Index in the United States in April 2000. Factors contributing to the decline; Economic implications.
- 2007 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/5/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 23, p5
The article presents a Consumer Confidence Report of the city of Grand Saline, Texas.