- Return to upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Announces the return of William Bartlett to the upholstery market via its showwood Archer design. Models of the Archer sofa design; Range of its retail price.
- William Bartlett goes for an image revamp. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Reports on cabinet firm William Bartlett's decision to change its name, logo and product range.
- William Bartlett. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Remembers William Bartlett, chairman of William Bartlett & Son who died on August 9, 1999 at the age of 75.
- Bartlett maintains tradition. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Focuses on the marketing campaign launched by the William Bartlett company in June 2000.
- Bartlett waits no longer. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p29
Informs that High Wycombe, England cabinet company William Bartlett has finally had a visit from the town mayor after waiting for 137 years.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p3
Reports developments in the furnishing industry as of June 2001. Option of Top Drawer exhibitors for online promotion; Launch of a product care leaflet by William Bartlett; Increase in lighting sales of John Lewis department store chain.
- Business swoops for JC & MP Smith brand. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2014, Issue 5897, p7
The article reports that upholstery firm JC & MP Smith brand has acquired by the furniture manufacturer William Bartlett Ltd.
- Company offerings. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p3
The article reports that William Bartlett brand could be sold. As sales occupied the minds of consumers, corporate sale activity was also in full swing. William Bartlett, the cabinet firm is in talks with two firms after putting itself up for sale last month. Mohammed Rafiq has installed new...
- New owner for William Bartlett. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports on the sale of William Barlett, a cabinet manufacturer in England. Details of the deal; Reason for the sale of the company.