- Spanish furniture producers target U.S. market. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p66
Reports on the Spanish government's holding of a series of seminars for Spanish furniture manufacturers interested in entering the United States market. Spanish Institute of Exterior Commerce and the Trade Commission of Spain's organization of the seminars; Institute's hiring of Aktrin to...
- A Matter of course for flammability laws. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p5
Reports the conduction of seminars on the flammability laws by FIRA, an organization from the furniture industry in Great Britain. Views regarding the laws; Comprehension of controls and test procedures; Coverage of the courses.
- Shepherd market seminar series to focus on best retailer practices. // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p102
Reports on the market seminars at the Shepherd Retail Performance Center relating to practice of furniture retailing in the U.S. Hosting of Shepherd Retail Performance on the two day seminars; Speakership of store-design consultant Connie Post and market-research specialist Britt Beemer at the...
- SEMINARS-AT-A-GLANCE. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2009, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p82
A calendar of seminars related to the Association of Woodworking & Furnishing Supplies (AWFS) in the U.S. is presented on topics including business management, safety and environment, and techniques/applications.
- Seminar to focus on competing with imports. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the presentation of a seminar on keeping United States furniture makers competitive with imports in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Las Vegas Market seminar schedule. // Furniture/Today;7/22/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p50
The article offers information on the Las Vegas Market educational seminars to be held in Nevada from July 29 to August 2, 2013.
- Julian speaks to consumers at Kacey. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p16
Reports the presentation of a seminar 'The Well Dressed Home' by fashion and home furnishings designer Alexander Julian at Kacey Fine Furniture in Colorado. Influence of fashion on home furnishings designs; Application of fashion sense to their homes; Clothes and personality.
- CFMA Sept. seminar will feature Estrada. // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p42
The article reports that the California Furniture Manufacturers Association (CFMA) will host a business seminar at the Sheraton Cerritos Hotel in California on September 28, 2006. The event will feature Ruben Estrada, chief executive officer of Estrada Strategies, as guest speaker. A contact...
- Shechtman tells Thais: Sell well-designed product in U.S. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p62
Reports on the talks given by industry consultant and Schechtman Marketing president, Barry Schectman in Thailand designed to help Thai furniture producers sell into the United States. Focus of the seminar series on the opportunities available to foreign companies in the U.S.