- Leather repairs. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p2
Reports that Leather Master has launched a consumer service repair department to handle repairs for manufacturers.
- Leather Care Is Still A Specialty. Scott, Howard // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Nov2002, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the process of leather cleaning at the San Francisco, California-based Leather Care drycleaners. Difference between Leather Care and regular drycleaning; Margin of profit earned by Leather Care in drycleaning; Need of expertise in the drycleaning process of Leather Care drycleaners.
- Multimaster distributes Leather Master for furniture. // Furniture/Today;6/6/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p10
Reports that Multimaster North America Inc., a marketer of leather, fabric and wood care products headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, is selected as the exclusive distributor of Leather Master products for the cleaning and maintenance of leather furniture.
- Leather Master gears up to grow. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p32
Reports on the launch of the Multimaster North America company to expand the operations of Leather Master in North America. Selection of Alan Salmon as president of Multimaster; Responsibility of Salmon for the furniture care programs of Guardsman in the continent and Great Britain; Involvement...
- Keeping cool is hot work. Kaplan, Marvin M. // Career World;Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the job opportunities for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians in the United States. Requirements for HVAC/R technicians; Effects of the improvement in the construction industry. INSET: Salary: The `scorching facts'..
- Adventures in baby sitting. Maio, Maurice // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jul96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p42
Offers tips on managing technicians. Implementation of new policies and procedures; Litigation concerns; Training and testing; Counseling; Documentation issues.
- The DJ Factor. Johnson, Doug // Technology Connection;Feb96, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p50
Narrates the intricacies of computer industrial technicians work.
- Two People--One Goal. // East Bernard Express (TX);3/13/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p14
Two photographs are presented that show the factory certified technicians at Don Elliot Autoworld and Don Elliot Ford in Texas who share one goal of complete customer satisfaction.
- THE NEW WORKER ELITE. Richman, Louis S. // Fortune;8/22/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p56
Reports that technicians are assuming a more prominent role and garnering an increasing amount of respect as vital employees of the Information Age. Comments from Stephen R. Barley, an ethnolographer at Stanford University's school of engineering. INSET: TIPS FOR HIRING TECHIES.