- Can you design a shelter for endangered animals? // Scholastic SuperScience;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p11
Explains procedure for designing shelters for endangered animals.
- Out of the Woods. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;9/18/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p2
The article provides information on bald eagles, grizzly bears and gray wolves in the United States and presents a chart of the population of these animals in the continental United States.
- Endangered Animals Get Help. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Apr2001, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on several endangered animals and the reasons why they become endangered.
- New Babies, New Hope. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;3/22/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 19, p2
Discusses the significance of the birth of Bengal white tiger cubs and a bonobo as of March 2004, to their respective species, which are endangered.
- On Location with The Wild Thornberrys. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;11/29/2002, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p2
Offers information on endangered animals. Definition of endangered animals; Reasons animals become endangered. INSET: Take a Look at the Animals Eliza Tries to Save.
- Word Power. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;5/1/2009, Vol. 78 Issue 25, p4
A quiz about endangered animals is presented.
- Fighting to Survive. Wiseman, Carolyn // Book Links;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p58
Discusses the protection of endangered marine animals in the United States. Laws designed to protect endangered species; Focus of research, rescue and rehabilitation efforts.
- 10 in Trouble. // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on ten of the most seriously endangered species in the world. Asian tiger; Kemp's Ridley sea turtle; Karner Blue butterfly; Black-footed ferret; Giant panda; Orangutan; Roseate tern; African black rhinoceros; Florida panther; Northern right whale.
- Wildlife ER. Schleichert, Elizabeth // Ranger Rick;Jul2006, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p9
The article focuses on endangered species of animals and various ways to save them.