Amazon's Audible Deal Follows Brilliance Appetizer
- Amazon's Q4 N.A. CE Sales Increase 29%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the sales growth posted by Amazon.com on its North American electronics and other general merchandise business in the fourth quarter of 2005. Amazon.com recorded a 29 percent increase in sales during the fourth quarter, reaching $580 million, compared with $449 million in...
- TEXAS, AMAZON COME TO TERMS OVER TAXES. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/7/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p6
This article reports on a deal made by Amazon with the state of Texas to begin collecting sales tax on purchases made beginning July 1, 2012.
- Information Wants to Be Kindled. Balko, Radley // Reason;Jun2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p57
The article evaluates the Kindle 2 digital reader from Amazon.Com Inc.
- Amazon Q3 Sales For CE Segment Rises 25 Percent. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Amazon.com Inc. in the third quarter of 2002. Increase in the sale of company's consumer electronics segment; Role of lower prices in third quarter sales; Percentage increase in sales of company's electronics, tools and kitchen segment.
- Amazon.com Set to Open Global Digital Media Hub in London. Lynch, Erin // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;7/25/2012, p1
The article reports that Amazon.com will open a global Digital Media Development Center in London, England that will enable design and development teams to work on various media projects such as the creation of interactive digital services for television and game consoles.
- EMA HONORS 'DIVERGENT,' HBO, AMAZON, SEIDEL. LATCHEM, JOHN // Home Media Magazine;10/1/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p8
The article focuses on the winners of Entertainment Merchants Association Digi Awards including the Digital Content Digi Award to Lionsgate's Divergent Series, Craig Seidel of the Motion Picture Laboratories and the Digital Retailer Digi Award to Amazon. com Inc.
- AMAZON Fire TV. // Computer Shopper;Jul2015, Issue 329, p69
The article offers brief information on the Fire TV digital media player from Amazon.com Inc.
- Amazon.com Focuses On Profitability. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p11
Reports on the increase in the revenues of Amazon.com for its book, music and video group during the first-quarter of 2001. Reason for the revenue increase; Plan of the company to improve their sales for the rest of the year.
- Amazon Gains 38.8%, Forgets to Say Why. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2010, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the business profit of Amazon.Com Inc. in the U.S. For the third quarter of 2010, its net sales increased by 38.8%, reaching its 7.6 billion dollars, surpassing its 21 billion dollars sales from January to September 2010. Moreover, its net sales for the fourth quarter of...