PREMIUM'S PATTERN A BOON FOR BASICS
- Nickelodeon taps Australia GM to fill Asia-Pac VP post. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/25/2005, p6
This article reports that Catherine Nebauer, general manager for Nickelodeon Australia, has been promoted to senior vice-president/general manager for the channel across Asia-Pacific. In her new role, she will be based in Singapore and will lead the development of Nickelodeon's operations...
- TWC Brings Africa To New York City. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the launch of The Africa Channel of Time Warner Cable of New York and New Jersey on September 18, 2008 in New York. Its programs include special events, news and information, travel and lifestyle, music and feature films from Africa. According to Bob Watson, region vice...
- Channeling in on education. Coccia, Regis // Business Insurance;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p38D
Presents information on television broadcasting of education and training courses by insurance industry workers. Launch of educational programming by the Insurance Broadcast System (IBS); Details on IBS; Comments by Mark I. Epstein, president and chief operating officer of the Insurance...
- Bedingfield Rises in Latest CNN Shuffle. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;2/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p10
Reports the management and programming changes in the Cable News Network in the United States. Promotion of general manager Sid Bedingfield; Appointment of Andrea Thompson as a primetime anchor; Replacement of Teya Ryan at Headline News.
- Herzog in the Middle. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;11/26/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p22
Features Doug Herzog, president of USA Network. Television programs that have been made popular by Herzog; Challenges faced by Herzog at USA Network; His education and career background.
- Nickelodeon promotes marketer to fill top post. McKelvey, Charles // Marketing Week;5/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the appointment of Gill Seaton as head of marketing for children's television channel Nickelodeon. Tasks and responsibilities; Work background; Station's programming.
- Pundit in prime at MSNBC. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;2/3/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 27, p8
The article reports that MSNBC topper Rick Kaplan has announced the signing of Tucker Carlson as host for a new primetime show to debut sometime in the second quarter. Kaplan gave Carlson his start at CNN as an executive there and said he was eager to work with him again.
- MTV Latam ups Zel to exec veep. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;03/29/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 19, p8
Discusses that MTV Latin America has promoted Antoinette Zel to executive vice president and managing director.
- Cantore back to MTV Latam. Bensinger, Ken // Daily Variety;9/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 59, p11
Announces the appointment of Jaqueline Cantore as VP for programming in MTV Latin America cable TV network in Mexico. Responsibilities of Cantore in her new position; Career profile of Cantore.