Tiger Club Love At Buffalo Zoo
- Time Warner Cable Takes Networking to Consumers. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p39
Reports on the partnership of Time Warner Cable with SOHOware Inc. to help Road Runner subscribers in two Texas towns, link a number of computers through wireless home networking platforms. Fee for the service; Requirement for customers to purchase a networking device.
- Belo, TW Cable team to spread 24/7 news. Carpenter-Johnson, Peggy // Electronic Media;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p14
Reports the partnership between Belo and Time Warner Cable in the U.S. Terms of the partnership deal; Launch of cable news channels; Cost of television program development.
- Convergys Bills for TWC East Carolina. // Multichannel News;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p8
Reports the deal of Convergys Corp. to supply its Integrated Communications Operations Management System billing-software platform to Time Warner Cable in North Carolina. Offering of bill for advanced video, voice and data services; Inclusion of Internet-protocol telephony.
- Time Warner Cable Pact A Breakthrough for HSA. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;5/21/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p35
Reports the partnership between Time Warner Cable and High Speed Access Corp. Agreement between Time Warner Inc., EarthLink Inc. and Juno Online Services Inc.; Increase of rates on cable-modem and digital subscriber line offerings.
- AMC, TW Cable still talking. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;1/2/2013, Vol. 317 Issue 58, p4
The article reports on the announcement of AMC Networks that it has extended a carriage contract with Time Warner Cable Inc. temporarily as they are still negotiating a contract renewal that expired on December 31, 2012.
- ESPN Brews Milwaukee Road Show. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p19
Reports the partnership between ESPN Classic and Time Warner Cable of Milwaukee to connect Major League Baseball All-Star Road Show in the U.S. Number of coupons collected in the event; Promotions to drive viewers to the event; Announcement on the ESPN SportsCenter exhibit.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p20
Presents several photographs of different events held in the U.S. published in the August 11, 2003 issue of the magazine 'Multichannel News.' Photograph depicting donation made to Houston Zoo, Texas by cable television Animal Planet and Time Warner Cable Inc.; Picture of presentation of a check...
- Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p1
Reports on the partnership between Time Warner Cable and Outdoor Cable that preserves the top tier programs of Outdoor in market distribution.
- Cable union descrambled. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/25/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the agreement between AOL Time Warner's Time Warner Cable unit and Advance/Newhouse (A/N) Communications to restructure their cable partnership. Effect of the restructuring on AOL Time Warner's financial and subscriber count; Terms of the deal; Cooperation on the content and service...