- Soft Drinks + CDs = Summer. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;11/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p8
Reveals that 7Up, Schweppes and Pepsi will launch a promotion which offers free customized or prerecorded compact discs. Plans of Pepsi for a customized CD program; Partnership of 7Up with CDNow.com.
- Nice Tune, Eh? G.H. // CREATIVITY;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Features Ulterior Emotions, a six-song companion compact disc to a Bud Light spot in Canada. Songs included in the compilation; Success of the CD in the market; Certification given by the Canadian music biz standards for the CD.
- Untitled. // Music Week;9/21/2002, Issue 38, p3
Reports on the advertising campaign of the periodical 'The Sun' for its Compact Disk of the Week promotion in Great Britain. Feature of the compact disk; Schedule of the television advertising campaign; Competition between 'The Daily Mirror' and 'The Sun.'
- McBains takes launch work for `revolutionary' CD repair brand. Owen, John // Campaign (UK);08/01/97, Issue 31, p2
Reports that the launch work for a product which protects and repairs compact disc will be handled by McBains, the Abbott Mead Vickers group's through-the-line specialist. Agencies McBains pitched against for the launch project; Amount the project is worth; Comments from creative director of...
- LoadTV Ships 2.0 Enhanced CD. Gruenwedel, Erik // MediaWeek;04/24/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p86
Reports that LoadTV, an Internet platform for on-demand video on the Internet will begin distributing its 2.0 enhanced compact disc (CD) on May 1, 2000. Features of the 2.0 enhanced CD; Services being offered by 2.0 enhanced CD to its users; Benefits of 2.0 enhanced CD to advertisers.
- THE SOUND OF THINGS TO COME. Naughton, John // Campaign;2/9/2001, Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the popularity of digital audio broadcasting. Popularity of the compact disc audio equipments; Disadvantages of Internet radio; Use of digital radio broadcasting in advertising.
- BEACH HEADS. Stewart, Al // Adweek Western Edition;2/11/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the completion of a print advertisement for compact disc labels from Avery. Advertising agency that produced the advertisement; Description of the layout of the advertisement; Magazines that will feature the campaign.
- To DVD or not to DVD. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;3/10/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p33
Focuses on advertising through multimedia. Factor to be considered while deciding which media option to use for multimedia advertising; Comments of Eric Holliday, executive vice president of InvisaGuard Inc., on benefits of using digital video discs for multimedia advertising; Description of...
- Ripping & burning. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Jun2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p72
The article presents some of the personal computers and technology secrets. TV commercials spoil any free-to-air capture, but the Internet has spawned freeware tools that eliminate commercials automatically. Some users who have purchased music DVD are avoiding having to pay twice for the music...