- Industry funds take super campaign to bookshelves. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;6/28/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p14
The article reports that the Industry Super Funds network supports the printing and distribution of the book "The 50 crucial answers you need to know" in Australia. The book offers a wide range of superannuation related issues and highlights the different types of funds and their fee structures...
- Appendix. // Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity (Adventure Guide);2007, p271
This section presents a list of recommended reading, a glossary of terms and consulates that relate to articles that appeared in the January 2007 issue of "Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity (Adventure Guide)."
- Euroguides. Saroyan, Strawberry // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p54
Presents a list of travel guide titles for Europe. Museum and art exhibitions; Shopping in Paris; Guide to Eastern Europe; Guide for nature enthusiasts.
- Publication captures the diversity of Lakehead's small-business community. Berzel, Ruth // Northern Ontario Business;Sep94, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p25
Features the `Thunder Bay Window Explorer,' an annual guide to small business in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Development of the guide by graphic designer Ves Peltonen; Purpose of the guide.
- Rail life: Train guidebooks. // Travel Agent;10/31/94, Vol. 273 Issue 3, Europe p19
Features several rail travel guidebooks for Europe. `Thomas Cook European Timetable'; `Timetable'; `Traveling Europe's Trains'; `Europe by Train'; `Eurail Guide.'
- Best Of Asia 2010. // Time International (Asia Edition);5/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 20, p31
The article introduces an annual guide to Asia in general, published within the issue.
- Novel ideas for tourism. Mills, Patricia // Northern Ontario Business;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
States that Sudbury region and North Bay have joined Tourism Toronto a very lucrative arrangement for the area, therefore tourists to Toronto will notice a very different feature in their Toronto tourism guides according to manager of tourism for the Sudbury Regional Development Corporation, Rob...
- Best books. Rapp, Martin // Travel & Leisure;Nov93, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p150
Features travel books related to Rio de Janeiro. Includes `Frommer's Rio;' `How to be a Carioca,' by Priscilla Ann Goslin; `Quatro Rodas: Guia Brasil'; `Samba,' by Alma Guillermoprieto.
- Best books. Rapp, Martin // Travel & Leisure;Nov93, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p159
Features travel books related to Indonesia. Includes `East of Bali: From Lombok to Timor,' by Kal Muller; `Indonesia Handbook,' by Bill Dalton; `The Islands in Between.'