Expanding Web-To-Wireless In a 'Burst.'
- Verizon Wireless to expand M2M services through Aeris.net. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of Verizon Wireless to expand its machine-to-machine wireless communication services. Deal with Aeris.net; Remarks from Ted Hoffman of Verizon on the plan; Description of the MicroBurst technology from Aeris.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p32
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Action taken by OracleMobile in taking Telespatial Inc.'s retail in-store content to wireless devices; Service provided by Aeris.net for Lat-Lon customers.
- Aeris.net Still Microbursting. // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p42
Announces that Aeris.net, in partnership with cellular carrier Triton PCS Inc., extends its wireless messaging service into South Carolina, Alabama, Kansas, Missouri, Oregon and Washington state.
- Aeris eyes evolving telematics market. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p16
The article reports that machine-to-machine wireless network operator Aeris Communications Inc. has upgraded its data services to support asset tracking, automotive telematics and stolen vehicle recovery using CDMA and GSM networks nationwide. Aeris has yet to announce any deals yet, but its...
- A Place Where Machines Talk To Machines. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p23
Provides information on the wireless communication technology developed by Aeris.net. Features of the technology; Private funding received by the company; How the funding will be used.
- Aeris Communications Launches Broadcast Paging Solution for Cellular Networks. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p17
The article features the AerCommand broadcast paging solution from Aeris Communications.
- LoJack to use Aeris.net data services. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p24
Reports that Aeris.net will provide its Microburst wireless data network to consumer and commercial telematics services from LoJack Corp.
- MicroBurst bursts onto data scene. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/12/98, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p50
Reports on Aeris Communications' release of its MicroBurst technology that can carry short bursts of data over the overhead control channel of a cellular network. Target applications for the product; Design specification; Capabilities and limitations.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;10/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry in the U.S. as of October 1, 2003. Increase in the total user sessions of Concourse Communication for its airport Wireless Fidelity networks in August over July; Growth of the MicroBurst network subscriber base of Aeris.net; Launch of...