Bailing For Better Endeavors
- Lenahan Leaves BellSouth Wireless Data. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the resignation of William Lenahan as president and chief executive officer of BellSouth Wireless Data. Reasons for his resignation; Executive who would replace Lenahan.
- BellSouth Wireless Unveils Data Service. McGinity, Meg // Inter@ctive Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p22
Introduces BellSouth Wireless Data LP's MyBiz interactive, a wireless application service that will let users pick and choose the wireless data services they want delivered to their mobile devices. Significance of the service; Comments from BellSouth Wireless Data President William F. Lenahan;...
- Quicktake. Lenahan, William // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p41
Interviews William Lenahan, chief executive officer of KMC Telecom. His reason for deciding to come to KMC; Type of services he envisions; Reason for his focus on the third-tier markets.
- BellSouth Wireless Data lays out strategy, forms alliance. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p7
Reports that during PCS '98, BellSouth Wireless Data company disclosed information of its alliance with RIM and Sybase, and also about its distribution strategy for its Interactive Paging service. Number of distributors announced by BellSouth; How the effort will benefit BellSouth; Comments...
- BellSouth division offers F-R connect to IN network. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p16
Comments on the introduction of a frame-relay service by BellSouth Wireless Data company. Views of Tom D'Alleva, director of network product management at BellSouth Wireless Data company; Comparison between frame-relay connections and leased-line connections.
- Applications Drive Data Interest. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p34
Looks at the emerging applications of wireless data communication system and the lack of awareness on its widespread use. Comments from Janet Boudris, senior vice president of strategic marketing for BellSouth Wireless Data LP; Key to a successful wireless application; What developers must...
- Illuminating The Messaging Industry Sky. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p7
Features BellSouth Wireless Data LP, a messaging company in the United States. Accomplishments of the company in 1999; Relations of the company with Microsoft Corp.; Implementation plan for interactive messaging.
- New Brand, New Look For BellSouth Wireless Data. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;04/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p38
Provides information on the MyBiz interactive messaging and paging service from BellSouth Wireless Data. Concept of interactive messaging and paging; Application and functionality of MyBiz; Features of the service.
- BellSouth Wireless launches new alarm monitoring service. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p22
Reports that BellSouth Wireless Incorporated launched wireless alarm monitoring services, using its patented Cellemetry Data Service technology. Places where the services were launched; Companies with which BellSouth teamed up for the project; Services provided to the customer.