Site Of The Week
- I3 Mobile extends deal using Diversinet product. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p41
Announces I3 Mobile Inc.'s extension of a licensing agreement for Diversinet Corp.'s Passport Certificate Server and Passport Authorization Product security technology for m-commerce applications.
- Web site directory. // Mobile Radio Technology;May99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p60
Presents information on the Web sites of companies involved in mobile radio technology. Includes AdvanceTec Industries; CES Wireless Technologies; Davicom Technologies; Berkeley Varitronics Systems.
- Social Nets Catch Mobile Users. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;9/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p6
The article discusses the effort of several web sites to build social networks for the mobile world in the U.S. in 2007. According to the author, the sites claimed that their social networks are more personal in nature. She also indicates the challenges facing the networks, including the lack of...
- Watts Announces Mobile Web Site. // Landscape & Irrigation;Apr2008, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p14
The article reviews the website http://mobile.watts.com from Watts Regulator Co.
- GEAR UP ONLINE. // PC World;Jan2004, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p141
Lists several Web sites for digital entertainment, mobile technology and others. Gizmodo; Dynamism; Remote Central.
- Media on Trial. Wasef, Andy // Media Week;2/3/2009, Issue 1194, p9
The article focuses on the relaunching of the Financial Times (FT) mobile site m.ft.com being consistent with the new FT.com design which was launched in November 2008. As stated, the design and format of the site is compatible with different devices and it gives assistance and guide for users...
- Halfords' mobile site is proficient enough to justify better promotion. CROSS, JASON // New Media Age;10/14/2010, p29
The article reviews the web site of Halfords, halfords.com.
- How To Create a Mobile-Friendly Website. // PR News;4/21/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p3
The article discusses how to rebuild a website using a mobile-first approach using the mobile design and content as starting point. It notes that the best approach when deciding the content is to consider the single most important thing a mobile user will see or do when they get to the website....
- The Carphone Warehouse X Factor Challenge. Mangos, Damon // Revolution (14605953);Dec2008, p73
The article reviews the web site www.carphonewarehouse-xfactor.com.