- Alcatel To Deliver Voice And Broadband Services To Mexican ISP. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the Next Generation Network contract won by French telecommunication solutions provider Alcatel SA from Mexican Internet service provider, Avantel, which will deal with the increasing traffic demand faced by the Mexican company. Terms of the contract; Corporate background of Avantel;...
- FAST FACTS. // Interactive Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p82
Presents news briefs about the telecommunications industry and the Internet as of October 2000. Information on a local carrier that deploys Internet Protocol telephony; Amount raised by Alcatel upon introducing a tracking stock to the European market; Agreement between Earthlink and Nifty, a...
- International turf seen as next wireless frontier. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;12/20/99, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p42D
Presents information on the business plans of Wireless Knowledge in 2000. Services offered by the company; Importance of international market to Wireless Knowledge; Problems with deployment to other Asian countries.
- Wireless Knowledge makes headway. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;05/31/99, Vol. 236 Issue 22, p20
Deals with the partnership of Wireless Knowledge and Metricom. Goal of Metricom; Two services offered by Wireless Knowledge; Evidence of growth of both companies.
- Wireless knowledge program adds members. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p11
Reports on Wireless Knowledge LLC's announcement that it has added five new members to its Integrators Alliance Program.
- Wireless knowledge behind in service introduction. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p23
Focuses on Wireless Knowledge LLC's plan to create a service linking wireless devices to information based behind corporate firewalls. Delay in service introduction; Carriers' insistence on extensive testing of the solution; Competitors of Wireless Knowledge.
- WirelessKnowledge promise: Any device, any network. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p1
Announces the formation of the joint venture firm WirelessKnowledge LLC of Qualcomm Inc. and Microsoft Corp. Background of business operations of WirelessKnowledge; Plans to offer service solutions to carriers on original equipment manufacturer basis; Cost of monthly fee charges; Executives of...
- WirelessKnowledge debuts first product. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
Features WirelessKnowledge LLC's Revolv, a wireless communication service. Capabilities; Technologies used in building the service; Benefits offered to carriers.
- New product signals strategy shift for Wireless Knowledge. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p3
Introduces Workstyle Server, a wireless remote product from Wireless Knowledge L.L.C. Efficiency of use; Support given by the product to all types of microbrowser technologies; Profile of Wireless Knowledge.