Players Team Up To Create ViAir
- Sprint Rolls Out New Wireless Web Sales Apps. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/28/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 35, p7
Focuses on the partnership of Sprint PCS company with software firms. Objective of the partnership; Advantage of the partnership to insurance agents and customers; Cost of wireless Web systems.
- Stream market splits into two camps. Guglielmo, Connie // Inter@ctive Week;02/02/98, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p17
Presents information on the introduction of technology and partnerships by both Microsoft and RealNetworks. Detailed information on the technology introduced by both companies; Details on Microsoft's partnership with Starlight Networks Incorporated; Information on team formed by RealNetworks and...
- movements. // Telecom Asia;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
The article offers news briefs related telecommunication industry. The first optical submarine cable worth of 600 million U.S. dollars connects South Africa, Kenya, Mozambique, and Namibia. In a partnership between two big companies, Microsoft Corp. will run the search business while Yahoo! Inc....
- Portal partnerships. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p16
Announces the partnership between Sprint PCS and Palm Computing Inc. to market and sell wireless solutions for hand-held devices using the Palm operating system platform. Services offered through the wireless solutions; Terms of the partnership; Advantage of the partnership to Palm.
- Sprint gives LightSquared 6 more weeks to get FCC approval. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p3
The article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp. has given LightSquared a six-week extension to get the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approval for its planned fourth-general network as a condition for their 15-year accord to share spectrum and network construction and equipment costs.
- Sprint PCS to offer Yahoo content to Vision users. // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the agreement between Sprint PCS and Yahoo Inc. to distribute Yahoo products and services to Sprint's Vision customers. Products and services of Yahoo.
- Sprint PCS Seals Deal With HeyAnita. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p10
Provides information on the partnership of Sprint PCS with HeyAnita Inc. to offer a voice-browsing service to both companies' subscribers. Other similar deals; Launching of the consumer voice portal by HeyAnita.
- Sprint PCS Gets Its Hands On Palm. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the partnership of Palm Inc. with Sprint PCS to give owners of personal digital assistants the ability to use their devices to access the Internet and corporate Intranets through the Sprint network. Terms of the partnership; How Sprint benefits from the deal; Focus of the deal.
- Sprint PCS Accesses Corporate Data. // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p28
Focuses on the partnership formed by Sprint PCS company with DataChannel company. Benefit offered by the partnership.