- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- VoiceStream revenues increase, ARPU drops, users tally 4.8 million. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the number of consumers who subscribe to the wireless communications services of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the second quarter of 2001. Value of the average revenue per user; Revenue and net loss.
- Hollings, Dingell discount VoiceStream/DT merger. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the opposition against the acquisition of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- VoiceStream seeks collocation opportunities. // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p45
Discloses that VoiceStream Wireless is seeking collocation candidates on its personal communications services sites in some part of the United States.
- Voicestream: The Newcomer Quietly Meets Expectations. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on VoiceStream Wireless Corp., awardee of Wireless Week's 1999 PCS Excellence Award. Accomplishments of the company in 1999; Marketing strategy of VoiceStream; Risks faced by the company in the telecommunication industry.
- Shining SOL. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;03/13/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p42
Presents information on SOL Communications which launched service in south Texas in July 1999. Implication of teaming with VoiceStream; Views of SOL on the Hispanic culture; Overview of SOL customers. INSET: Briefly.
- Whispering Sweet Nothings? McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the rumor that VoiceStream Wireless Corp., a subsidiary of German telecommunication company, Deutsche Telekom, was negotiating a mega-merger with AT&T Wireless. View of analysts on the merger; Reason Senator Ernest Hollings, D-S.C., opposes the plan of Deutsche Telekom to buy...
- T-Mobile launches in Calif., Nevada. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p13
Reports on the launching of the T-Mobile brand into the U.S. market by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. with a voice and data campaign in California and Nevada. Features of the T-Mobile Get More services; Number of states being catered by the service.
- Nortel to upgrade VoiceStream's network. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p29
Reports on a Global System for Mobile Communication contract signed by Nortel Networks with VoiceStream Wireless. Terms of the deal.