Two veteran Franklin fund managers retire
- AT DEADLINE. // Pensions & Investments;7/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p1
Reports on various developments concerning pensions and investments as of July 24, 2000. Franklin Templeton's plan to merge its South African operations with Nedcor Investment Bank Asset Management; Promotion of Mark Anson and Curtis Ishii to senior investment officers at CalPERS; Delaware...
- Franklin Templeton to soft close Mobius' frontier markets strategies. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;5/24/2013, p11
The article reports that Franklin Templeton Corp. plans to close some fund managers, Mark Mobius' frontier markets strategies in Great Britain. It mentions that the Franklin will close the Templeton Frontier Markets fund worth 1.98 billion pounds of Luxembourg. It offers information on the fall...
- Investment firms to start hub for financial advisers. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;02/05/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the partnership among Fidelity Investments Inc., Putnam Investments and Franklin Templeton Investments for the launch of the first consortium electronic hub targeting financial advisers. Launch of the hub in June 2001; Marketing efforts for the hub.
- Already Filled In. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 319, p54
The article features David Lewis, the head trader for Franklin Templeton Corp.'s U.S. stock trading in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It looks at the process behind implementing the project and what the company plans to do with the data to meet its best-execution responsibilities as a fiduciary. It...
- Profiles of the top 50 global/international managers. // Pensions & Investments;6/28/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p14
The article mentions profiles of the top 50 global and international managers. Some of these companies are, State Street Global, Capital Guardian, Barclays Global, Franklin Templeton Corp., Northern Trust Global, Alliance Capital. J.P. Morgan Flemming, Pareto Partners, Putnam Investments,...
- Meyer: Good People Bring Value in Investment Management. // Investment Management Weekly;8/2/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p6
Profiles Mark Meyer, investment manager at Franklin Templeton Private Client Group (FTPCG). Importance of interpersonal relations with co-workers to the business according to Meyer; Responsibility of the business development personnel in FTPCG; Educational background of Meyer.
- Statements That Service. // Bank Technology News;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p22
Reports on investment management firm Franklin Templeton Corp.'s technology that makes its electronic statements broad and functional for customers. Contract with technology firms to place a number of statements received by investors on-line; Components of the electronic statements; Placement...
- Manager keeps a vigilant eye. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p16
Focuses on Mark Mobius, and the Franklin Templeton Group of San Mateo, California, and their efforts to ensure that they get the best investment deals. Information on the group; Comments from Dennis Lim, a director of Templeton Asset Management Limited in Singapore, and Mobius.
- Franklin Templeton Starts Private Fund. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;2/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p8
Reveals that Franklin Templeton's global advisory unit has launched a global private equity fund in February 2001. Fund's investment in small and midsize companies facing temporary funding constraints.