Florida Housing Finance Corp. is seeking out bankers
- Demand, Inventory Site Lead Florida Housing Finance Corp. Back to Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655v, p40
The article reports that a high demand and large inventory of housing stock have combined to drive the Florida Housing Finance Corp. back into the market for the first day of a $175 million bond sale on June 25,2005. Proceeds will provide more funds for single-family home mortgage loans that...
- Housing Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p37
Reports on upgradation of rating of Florida-based Housing Finance Corp. by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Basis of upgradation of the ratings; Uses of the bond proceeds.
- Florida Housing Corp. gears up for busy summer. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. is planning to use open bidding to sell eight of its next 12 multifamily mortgage revenue issues. Structure of the bonds; Emphasis of the company on multifamily deals; Use of cap recovery system.
- Bush and Florida's Cabinet Approve Housing Agency's Multifamily Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has received bond issue approvals and an interest rate exception on three multifamily housing projects. Details on two multifamily residential rental projects.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- Former developer named as head of Florida Housing Finance Corp. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p3
Reports on the appointment of Brad Baker as executive director of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Career history of Baker; Responsibilities in the company.
- Florida Housing's $110M Deal Includes Funds for 'New Heroes'. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32572, p32
The article reports that Florida Housing Finance Corp. has offered a revenue bond deal with programs features intended to overcome soaring home values that have prevented many people from buying houses in the state. The proceeds of the bonds will be used to finance a pilot program that enables...
- Florida Housing Opens Entire Deal To Retail, Pushes Sale on Web Site. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33001, p3
The article outlines the plan of Florida Housing Finance Corp. to sell its $100 million worth mortgage revenue bonds in Bradenton, Florida. The money generated from the trading will be used in financing or acquiring mortgage-backed securities of loans made to low, moderate and middle income...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30996, p26
Presents a table of scales used for competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States. Amount of bonds issued by the Little Rock, Arkansas School District; Housing revenue bond offering from the Florida Housing Finance Corp.; Financial advisers for the Sonoma County, California bond issue.