N.Y.S. Thruway bonds offer buyers safety through state backup
- Municipals Start Strong, End Mixed; Yields Lowered on N.Y. Thruway Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Focuses on municipal bond market performance in the United States for July 13, 2000 highlighted by lowered yields on the New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Range of price yields; Repricing strategy for the bonds; Average market yields.
- N.Y. Thruway OKs Up to $1B of Trust Fund Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/21/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33253, p4
The article reports on the 1 billion dollars of municipal bonds approved by the New York State Thruway Authority which are guaranteed by the second resolution dedicated highway and bridge trust fund.
- Munis Finish Unchanged; N.Y.S. Thruways Garner $183 M in Retail. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;08/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30954, p2
Reports on developments related to municipal bonds in the United States, in August 14, 2000. Underwriters' opening of a retail order period on New York State Thruway Authority's bonds; Ambac Assurance Corp.'s pricing and repricing of Pharr-San Juan-Alamo, Texas, Independent School District's...
- Low rates draw new refundings. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;06/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30405, p1
Focuses on the results of the secondary municipal bond trading in the United States for the first day of June 1998. Participation of the New York State Thruway Authority; Price of California School Cash Reserve program one-year notes; Performance of treasuries.
- N.Y. State Thruway Authority Mortgage Acencv to Sell $500M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33577, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York State Thruway Authority and the New York State Mortgage Agency in New York to hold bond sales totaling 500 million dollars on September 8, 2011 following a September 7 retail order period.
- New York MTA Deal Kicks Off Spate of State Agency borrowing. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p1
Reports on the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's launch of a $250 million fixed-rate dedicated tax fund bonds. Plan of the State Thruway Authority's plan for a $300 million bond sale; Other government planning to issue tax fund bonds; Positive reaction from investors.
- Market Close: Traders Looking Ahead to Next Month, Next Issues. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The municipal bond market looked ahead to next month's new wave of bond supply as November's activity faded away in the last few trading hours of the month.
- Market Post: Pressure from Longer Bonds Start to Drag Yields. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/22/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34047, p1
The author discusses the municipal trading in maturities in the U.S. as of January 14, 2014. Topics discussed include a one billion U.S. dollars (USD) taxable issue pricing for the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, banking firm Barclays, priced for retail...
- Secondary Finishes Slightly Weaker In Wake of Decline by Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p2
Reports on the weak performance of the secondary municipal bond market after Treasuries resumed their decline in the U.S. Price given by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to the New York State Thruway Authority general revenue bond offerings; Ratings received by most of the issue insured by Ambac...