Best Book Buys Offers Textbook Buyback Service To College Students
- Who Says So? Pump Up Your Online Courses, Part 7. Shank, Patti // Online Classroom;May2009, p4
The article offers ideas on how to engage higher education teachers and their students in discerning online content credibility. Determining the potential indicators of credibility and quality of resources is suggested. It also cites certain Web sites that search and provide links to other sites...
- lists/Databases/Selects. // Circulation Management;Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on lists, databases, selects, and Web sites of interest to the publiching industry. Issues addressed in the Hume Group Consumers Select of the company Hume; Subscribers of the magazine "Holiday Painting"; Number of names that registered in a Web site for college students as...
- A-Z NEW & NOTABLE WEB SITES. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Jan2009, Issue 169, p4
A list of web sites is presented, including CoreIndex.com, DotWhat.net and Go-Geo!.
- A-Z NEW & NOTABLE WEB SITES. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Mar2009, Issue 170, p2
A list of web sites on different topics is presented.
- Check out countryliving.com. // Country Living;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p12
The article presents information on various reports published in the website of the journal including Thanksgiving recipes, a video tour, and another on table setting.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;2/15/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p52
The article offers news briefs related to Puerto Rico, which appeared on the website PuertoRicoWOW.com.
- Be Super This Semester. // USA Today Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 143 Issue 2832, p22
The article presents advice for incoming college freshmen students. Topics mentioned include the importance of planning an exercise routine, benefits of checking the prices of required textbooks from physical stores and online websites to find the best prices, and taking advantage of electronic...
- Ceramics Online. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Sep2000, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p29
Lists several Web sites providing information on ceramics. Inclusion of ceramic art and science titles in the ACerS Book Catalog; Offer of continuing education opportunity by the Ceramic Correspondence Institute; Provision of step-by-step instructions for clay body and glazed recipes in Pottery...
- ON CHICAGOBUSINESS.COM. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p4
The article presents information on several electronic information resources related to business available on the chaicagobusiness.com website.