ProQuest Adds Internet-Delivered CasePacks To Product Offerings
- Enterprise Education as a National Focus. // Ethos 7-12;2001 Term 3, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on the adaption of Enterprise Education in Australia. Example of curriculums incorporating enterprise education; Identification of skills of an enterprising individual; Details on the resources for enterprise education.
- Business course draws students from across campus. Chonko, Larry // Baylor Business Review;Fall1998, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p10
Looks at all of the business functions in a business course and how they interrelate. Details on the two objectives of Business 1301; Kinds of problems that students encounter in college; How businesses develop and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Hr academy: A guide to education institutions. // Personnel Today;1/22/2002, p26
Features Open University Business School in Europe. Human resource courses offered; School history; Qualifications of the school.
- ESF offers entrepreneurship class for high-school students. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/12/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p9
A description of the course an introduction to green entrepreneurship being offered at State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) is provided.
- Biz schools add scandals to curricula. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p1B
Assesses the curriculum of various business schools in Long Island, New York. Inclusion of the misdeeds of several public companies on the curriculum; Way of promoting business ethics; Efforts of the school to upholds moral standards.
- Defining the Arts of Quality: A Quality Model at Longwood College. Wood, Cynthia N.; Farmer, Berkwood M.; Smith, Edward D // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Spring2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p44
Presents information on a study which evaluated the Quality Model developed by the Longwood College School of Business and Economics aimed at ensuring students a market-driven educational learning experience. Key components of the model; Example of the application of the quality model; Lessons...
- Small business 101 with CFIB. // CMA Management;Feb2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p9
A review is offered for the Small Business Health and Safety (SBHS) online training course being offered by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB).
- Customizing College Courses. Curry, Shetee R. // Fortune;10/13/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p191
Looks at the growing number of companies that are approaching local universities requesting customized degree programs aimed at teaching their employees specific skills needed on the job. The example of Motorola who persuaded Arizona State University to develop a technology masters of business...
- In Cahoots! // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/31/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information on the course offered by West Texas Innovation Network (WTIN) in collaboration with Aspermont Industrial Development Corp. (AIDC) in Abilene, Texas which covers business expansion, financial assistance, and marketing.