Nab New Grads By Building Relationships With Colleges
- Sharing recruitment best practice. // Personnel Today;9/3/2002, p2
Focuses on the struggles of human resource professionals and recruiters on the implications of electronic recruitment in Great Britain.
- E-recruitment: does it work? Paton, Nic // Personnel Today;9/3/2002, p20
Presents a panel discussion among human resource professionals on the issue of online recruitment (OR) in Great Britain. Business benefits offered by the recruitment method; Assessment on the effectiveness of OR in getting the right people for the vacant positions; Association of OR development...
- RECRUITERS LOOK TO BE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS. Salopek, Jennifer J. // Workforce Management;Sep2010, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p12
The article provides an answer to the question if companies will send their best recruiters for campus hiring.
- stakeholder comment. // Recruiter;6/23/2010, p14
In this article the authors discuss the best practices of personnel managers and recruitment departments in attracting, recruiting, and hiring talented individuals to the company.
- Choose an HR consultant who's right for you. CRUSH, PETER; FARAQHER, JO; JEFFERY, ROBERT; KIRTON, HAYLEY; LEWIS, GRACE; SCOTT, ANNA; WALLER, DAVID // People Management;May2014, p29
The article offers guidance to businesses for choosing and hiring a human resource (HR) consultant, that include the need to consider one's personal credibility and chemistry with the company, skills and efficiency, and cost.
- Information use on Decision-making Process of Administrative Staff of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Unegbu, Vincent E.; Runo, Foyibo Ekiverere // Information Management & Business Review;Feb2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p83
Information is vital in decision making; and bad decisions most of the times are as a result of lack of adequate information. This research examined the administrative staff's use of information in their decision making process in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The descriptive...
- CORRESPONDENCE. // New Republic;8/31/18, Vol. 16 Issue 200, p141
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Despondency toward the application of social science and culture to institution of learning; Queries on the existence of a college without an administrative system; Solicitation of assistance to end the...
- Japan. Cyranoski, David // Nature;5/13/2004, Vol. 429 Issue 6988, p207
It is indeed true that new policies in Japan often end up having little ultimate effect, that new systems are trumped by conventional ways of doing things. The latest policy initiative the reorganization of the universities into administratively independent organizations might seem to be just...
- Sponsorship -- A Positive Approach to Student Recruiting and Retention. Crane, Jimmy H. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Sep2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p62
The article discusses key issues concerning company or industry sponsorship of students' education and its use as a positive approach to recruiting future employees in the U.S. It includes information on the key components of company or industry sponsorships, as well as the benefits of creative...