- Top 100 Power and Budget PCs. Hastings, Bryan; Campanale, Michelle // PCWorld;May99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p215
Opens a series of articles regarding the top 100 power and budget personal computers (PC) as of May 1999. How prices for PC continue to fall; Consumer confidence seen in Dell Computer Corp. products; The increased processing speeds seen in PC; More.
- Networked multimedia case study. Bournellis, Cynthia // Electronic News;07/27/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2229, p45
Cites the Virtual Account Executive, a program completed by USWeb Corp. to allow Dell Computer's sales representatives to communicate to the customer a complicated product over the Internet.
- The new economics of information. Bleicher, Paul // Applied Clinical Trials;Mar2000, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the impact of electronic commerce on data gathering in clinical trials. Benefits brought by electronic commerce to data gathering in clinical trials; Impact of Dell Computers Corp.'s Internet strategy on the economics of the retail computer industry; Factors that should be considered...
- Dell offers credit card protection. Weil, Nancy // InfoWorld;08/24/98, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p51
Reports that Dell is offering its customers in the United States who shop at its Web site extra protection against credit card theft, misuse and fraud. Encryption of information submitted by customers under its Online Secure Shopping Guarantee.
- Going all the way with IT/vendor links. Lundquist, Eric // PC Week;07/06/98, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p142
Comments on the success Web-based enterprise sales site developed by Dell Computer Corp. Competition between Dell and Compaq Computer Corp. for dominance of enterprise sales on the Internet; How the competition shows that innovation in customer service can drive and industry; Dell's ability to...
- Dell relaunches Web sites. // InfoWorld;06/01/98, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p84
Features Dell Computer's Web sites with enhanced Internet-commerce functionality. Marketability.
- Dell Web-based PC sales booming. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul97, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p9
Presents information on Dell Computer Corporation's sales over the World Wide Web. What is the annualized rate; Projection for company revenues.
- Moving at the Speed of DELL. Joinson, Carla // HR Magazine;Apr99, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p49
The article discusses how to manage growth of an organization as taught by Dell Computer Corporation. Challenges for the human resources (HR) department; Divisions of HR; Importance of workforce training.
- Computer fashion 80s style. // Computer Weekly;7/28/2009, p21
Several photographs depicting the changes in the data processing industry are presented.