A `Check Up' for Health Care Costs
- HOT SITES. // RN;Apr2001, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the American Association for the History of Nursing. Features of the site; Research resources that can be found in the site.
- A great resource for everyone. // Active Living: Newsletters;Jan2011, pN3
The article offers information on the new website, www.hthealthworks.com.
- Health hotlines. // Men's Health;Nov98, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p73
Provides information on Web sites and telephone hotlines for health information. HIV drug information; Stroke management information from Stroke Connection hotline; Site that provides information on buying the right running shoes.
- alive's online health tools were designed with you in mind. Ghosh, Sabitri // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Nov2002, Issue 241, p114
Offers information on the online health tools of the Canadian magazine 'alive.' Features of the Health Quotient Self-Assessment Test; Links to magazine articles from 'The Encyclopedia of Natural Healing'; List of relevant books on the site; Archive feature of the test.
- Health.com. // Health (Time Inc.);Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p164
This article offers an overview of stories featured on the web site Health.com.
- KEEP FIT FOR FREE. Alleyne, Sonia; Morgan, Christina // Black Enterprise;Oct2002, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p179
Reviews the Web site freetrainers.com for the health-conscious.
- Websites - A Healthy Me. // School Librarian's Workshop;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p2
The article recommends several health-related web sites in the U.S. including the Healthy NJ Information for Healthy Living at www.healthynj.org, TeensHealth at www.teenshealth.org/teen, and Teen Sites: Health A-Z Resources and Publications from the U.S. Government at...
- How health rumors get started. // Shape;Mar2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the finding that Web sites offer inaccurate, outdated and misleading data about health according to researchers that analyzed the sites.
- *WEBWATCH. J.E. // Shape;Aug2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p52
Features various health-related Web sites. Efit.com; American Dietetic Association's nutrition reading list at eatright.org; Nutritional tips on foodfit.com.