Disney Shaves Facial Hair Ban
- The Disney Dynamo. Hice, Randy C. // Scientific Computing;May2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p22
The author comments on automated and non-automated customer services at the amusement park in Disneyland, California. He contends that process improvements not relating to automation tasks are almost never addressed by software configuration personnel. He suggests centralizing sample receipts to...
- Exceed customer expectation, the Disney way. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/10/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The author suggests exceeding customer expectation, the Walt Disney Co.'s way. Author Joe Murtagh states that Disney knows that to be recognized for customer service they must constantly exceed expectations. They do it by paying attention to details. According to the author, to constantly exceed...
- DOJ investigating Disneyland security tactics. Lawrence, Carolyn Z. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/14/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the Department of Justice's investigation of Disneyland for alleged security force misconduct. Criticism from Disneyland visitors about security guard's overzealousnes; Civil suit filed by Robin Paulson for assault on her family by plainclothes security personnel.
- Another draw for toontown. // Travel Agent;1/17/94, Vol. 269 Issue 10, California p2
Reports on the opening of Disneyland's Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. Disneyland's toontown expansion; A throwback to the old haunted house and tunnel of love rides; Geared toward older children; Description of the ride's stages; Disney's Fax-On-Demand. INSET: Hot products (Disney's offerings)..
- Disney plans up, down like roller coasters. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/21/94, Vol. 233 Issue 21, p29
Reports on plans to expand the Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Negotiations with city officials; Effort to beef up the lagging attendance record.
- Musings on Disney. Crandall, Rick // Executive Edge Newsletter;May97, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
Presents the author's views on the satisfaction one derives from visiting Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Imagination and memories from childhood provoked by rides in the park.
- Keeping an eye out for Indiana Jones. // Travel Agent;10/17/94, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p97
Reports on the `Temple of the Forbidden Eye' as the latest theme addition to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Opening in 1995 in Adventureland; Story line on a fast-moving ride.
- All our yesterdays. Handy, Bruce // Time;5/25/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 20, p87
Discusses the reconstruction at Disneyland's Tomorrowland amusement. How people are more interested in the past than in the future; Features of Tomorrowland that have been changed; Comments of a Disney technician, Tony Baxter.
- Mouse trap. Daly, Steve // Entertainment Weekly;2/26/93, Issue 159, p14
Discusses the new Mickey's ToonTown in Disneyland in California. Promoting ToonTown in the media; Soft news as Disney's objective; Fast-food windows and centrally located souvenir stores; Mickey's Movie Barn; Goofy's Bounce House; More.