- Hugo Boss Marks a Decade in China. Movius, Lisa // DNR: Daily News Record;10/11/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the celebration of the tenth anniversary of Hugo Boss in the Chinese market in September 2004. Target market for its luxury apparel brands; Number of Hugo Boss stores opened in the region in 2004; Concerns of the company regarding the prevalence of piracy in the country.
- Barbie is best-dressed ambassador. Jubilee, Vincent; Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/16/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p20
Profiles the 35-year success of the Barbie doll created by Mattel Company and popularity of the doll in Puerto Rico. Promotional touring of the doll dressed in Puerto Rican haute couture to plug Puerto Rico in the mainland United States; Worldwide sales of Barbie doll.
- Black Carpet in Peking. // Textilwirtschaft;5/24/2012, Issue 21, p74
The article reviews the Boss Black Collection exhibited by fashion label Hugo Boss held at the Peking National Agricultural Exhibition Center in Beijing, China.
- Spot on fÃ¼r Hugo. // Textilwirtschaft;1/24/2013, Issue 4, p192
An image is presented of the exhibition of the 2012 clothing collection from fashion design studio Hugo Boss.
- To do list. Gutfeld, Greg // Men's Health;Mar98, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p20
Lists of things to do and some events in the United States for the month of March. Tips on house painting; How to deal with telemarketers; Holding of the Teddy Bear Classic exhibition; Anniversary for Barbie's debut; Others.
- For Art's Sake. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/ 1/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 21, p6b
The article previews the exhibition "Red Never Follows" to be held by luxury fashion brand Hugo in London, England on September 1, 2013.
- Guggenheim's new boss. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;4/17/95, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p20
Features the marketing strategy of Hugo Boss AG menswear company. Tie-up with Guggenheim Museum for the sponsorship of art exhibits; Boss president Peter Littmann.
- Marketing week diary. // Marketing Week;4/15/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p35
Presents news updates concerning the marketing industry in Great Britain as of April 15, 1999. Hugo Boss' promotion of its Hugo Woman fragrance through sponsoring a girls' loos at the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London, England; Sponsorship appeal of `Marketing Week' periodical's reader Jago...
- â€žWir haben die Mitarbeiter nÃ¤her zusammengebracht". A. B. // Textilwirtschaft;12/2/2010, Issue 48, p56
The article provides details of how the clothing company Hugo Boss shortened its business processes, as explained by Christoph Auhagen, the chief marketing executive at Hugo Boss.