- Time for shows to move on from a lazy love of leather. Hatfield, Colin // Event;Feb2002, p12
Comments on the promotion of special events. Views on clients and agencies; Responsibilities of organizers and exhibitors.
- EVENT SOLUTIONS: Q&A. // Event;Apr2009, p61
The article presents answers in response to a question related to the strategies required in organising consumer exhibitions.
- It's showtime: Behind the scenes of event promotion. Berger, Michael // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug94, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p59
Focuses on Alaskan entertainment promoters and their role in staging entertaining events and trade shows. Importance of timing in attracting audiences; Advertising campaign; Promotion in Anchorage.
- WHAT'S NEW. Schjeldahl, Peter // New Yorker;3/22/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p100
Reviews the Whitney Biennial art event in New York.
- A problem shared. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p45
Focuses on the cooperation between event venues and organizers in promoting shows in Great Britain as of November 2001. Advantage of cooperating in the promotion of shows; Aim in cooperating; How the Wembley Exhibition and Conference Centre and the Wembley Arena aid organizers in promoting...
- Hidden Assets. Lohrer, Robert // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
The article offers information on the hidden assets of the MAGIC shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. It notes that it is a target-rich environment for executives between jobs. It mentions that it is an industry that is not one-dimensional and that arrangements are made so that suppliers to the industry...
- SERVICES HELPLINE. // Event;Oct2004, p44
Answers questions related to events planning in Great Britain. Information on companies which offer lighting and sound system services; Background on training staffs who are hired to serve in exhibitions.
- Clarion to make Excel debut. // Event;May2006, p4
The article reports on the plans of Clarion Events to launch the Baby Show London Excel show in England on March 9-11, 2007. The show is the fourth addition to The Baby Show portfolio. Show director Nicole Boakes and her team aim to attract a number of exhibitors and visitors to the Excel debut.
- The inviting south. Hemsley, Steve // Event;May2006, p41
The article focuses on the MIPIM festival at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France on March 14-17, 2006. The success of the festival emphasizes the popularity of the South of France as an events destination as well as the strength of the global property market. Nice and the principality of...