- A space for all seasons. Stanbridge, Jane // Event;May2005, p35
Presents information on several temporary structures in Great Britain. Features of the Galaxy structure developed by De Boer; Size of the Giant pavilions designed by Owen Brown; Uses of the portable promotional marquees launched by Top Marquees.
- Reversal of fortune. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p21
Discusses an improvement in the performance of marquee and temporary structure companies in Great Britain, as of July 2002. Impact of the outbreak of foot and mouth disease on the companies; Details on several events that benefited the companies; Information on the bookings of the companies.
- Tents and trailers an option for temp offices. // IIE Solutions;Dec2000, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the emerging applications of tent structures as temporary office. Importance of a diversified real estate portfolio in competitive businesses; Reasons for the increasing needs of tents and modular trailers; Actions taken by companies to address office space problems.
- BEDDING OUT. Baigrie, James // Garden Design;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates various outdoor furniture and temporary structures including, a cot from Garnet Hill, a wooden pavilion by T House, and a mini medieval tent by Tentsmiths.
- ALH lists top 20 North American scaffolders. // American Lift & Handlers;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p6
The article announces the top 20 North American erecting and dismantling scaffolders based on revenues generated in 2009.
- Standing Tall. Blackburn, Emma // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p38
Provides information on the modular and frame scaffold systems introduced in the U.S. Reasons that European contractors favor aluminum scaffolds against traditional and powered access systems in specific situations; Function of glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) scaffolds; Main benefits of GRP.
- Folly for a Flyover is assembled. // Building Design;7/1/2011, Issue 1972, p1
A review is offered of the Folly for a Flyover temporary structure located in Hackney, London, England.
- 15-Minute Emergency Shelter. McKinnon, Shannon // Cottage Magazine;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p46
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building an emergency shelter using T-posts, tarp and livestock panels.
- In search of a frame. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;May99, p47
Looks at how to find the right temporary structure for exhibitions and marketing events. Why temporary structure is a flexible solution for organizers pressed for venues; Considerations to make when hiring a marquee; Importance of knowing the number of attendees; Costs of dressing a structure.