The art of stimulation
- L.A. confidential. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Oct97, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p25
Reports on the exhibition showcasing the drawings and furniture prototypes of Richard Neutra, an architect, staged by the Couturier Gallery in Los Angeles, California. What the drawings consist of; Contact point for the gallery.
- Shit London Awards 2012. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);11/28/2012, p1
The article reviews the gallery exhibition S##t London Awards 2012 to be held from December 7-22, 2012 in London, England.
- JUST OPENING. // Prague Post;9/5/2012 supplement, pND8
The article lists several gallery exhibitions in Prague, Czech Republic from September 5-11, 2012 including "Remember the Unforgettable: September 11, 2001" at the Art in Box Gallery, "The World in Which We Live" at the Bethlehem Chapel Gallery, and the "Anna Kazanova Project & Strange Party...
- COLETTE STAGE STYLISH BIRTHDAY EXHIBITION. // Creative Review;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the design exhibition for the fifth birthday of Parisian sho-cum-gallery, Collete in Paris, France. Appearance of designer Du Preez and Thornton Jones vinyl prints on lightboxes in store's main windows; Installation of light in collaboration with lightworks artist Chris Levine;...
- Heaven by A String. Geissler, Marie // Craft Arts International;1996, Issue 36, p90
Focuses on a kite exhibition entitled `Heaven by a String' at the Robb Street Gallery in Bairnsdale, Victoria from November 10 to 27, 1995. Exhibition curated by Elve Olver; History of kites; Names of artists who entered exhibition; Discussion of Margie Viney's work; Photographs of kites in...
- Selective Affinities. Schjeldahl, Peter // New Yorker;09/06/99, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p86
Focuses on the exhibition of artists Anni Albers, Robert Beck, Cady Noland, Joan Semmel and Nancy Shaver at Matthew Marks Gallery in New York, New York organized by sculptor Robert Gober. Background information on Gober; Description of the gallery where the artworks were featured.
- Face-Off. Levin, Kim; Glaser, Sheila // Travel & Leisure;Oct99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p118
Provides information on the `Art World' exhibition at Mary Boone Gallery in New York City, New York.
- Homage to R. Mutt. // Ceramics Monthly;Feb98, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p14
Reports that the Garth Gallery in New York City presented an exhibition entitled `Homage to R. Mutt,' an exhibition of works by R. Mutt and several other artists. Circumstances surrounding the exhibition; Identification of the other artists.
- Fair Asia. // Architectural Digest;Mar1997, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the first New York City show of the Eskenazi gallery of London, England. Items to be featured; Exhibition to run from March 19 to 26, 1997; Contact information.