One 2 One taps into teen spirit
- Ericsson links One 2 One in Tomb Raider deal. // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p4
Reports on the teamup of Ericsson and One 2 One to create a phone pack promotion based on the motion picture 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.' Roll-out of an Ericsson T20e mobile phone; Features of the phone.
- Mobile operators gear up for boom. // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p6
Reports on the expected rise in mobile phone sales in Great Britain during Christmas 1999. Sales forecasts by One 2 One, Vodafone and Orange.
- One 2 One extends roaming, a key for U.K. competition. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p54
Reports on the additional roaming agreements announced by One 2 One, a personal communications network operator in the United Kingdom. How these agreements impact on the company's customers; Reference to the introduction of roaming services in several European countries; Which companies hold...
- One 2 One increases fund for expansion. // RCR;9/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p72
Reports that One 2 One has increased its total available funding capacity to $3.3 billion to supports its network expansion and marketing plans.
- New firm tackle Internet commerce. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/29/98, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p5
Fouses on the establishment of the One Two One Commerce Limited Liability Company (LLC), by Tim Mueller and Dan Rose, Vantage One chief operating officer, Brian Powers and Denise Bellis, a former practice manager of Paragon Consulting, Beachwood, Ohio. Services provided by the company; Comments...
- U.K. MOBILE PHONE NETWORK CHOOSES LOADRUNNER. // Computer Protocols;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
Discusses the use of the LoadRunner software by One 2 One, a digital mobile phone network in Great Britain, to help ensure the scalability of its wireless application protocol Internet service.
- One 2 One announces marketing restructure. // Marketing Week;6/28/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p6
Announces the marketing restructure of One 2 One in Great Britain. Integration of mobile operators business marketing team with the centralized brand group; Appointment of Simon Eggleton as head of T-Mobile Projects; Responsibility of Eggleton on the integration of pan-European products.
- One 2 One loses senior marketers. // Marketing Week;1/3/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
Reports the restructuring of the marketing department of One 2 One in Great Britain. Reduction of workforce; Resignation of the senior marketing executives; Initiation of rebranding the T-Mobile telephone network.
- One 2 One to launch Free Time tariff. // Marketing Week;11/1/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p6
Reports the launch of promotional tariff Free Time by One 2 One in Great Britain. Provision of free calls for evening and weekend customers; Features of the product; Change of network brand name.