Taking care with health and safety
- An ill wind rocks the outdoor event world. Quainton, David // Event;Oct2011, p16
The article discusses the failures of various structures or state for outdoor events in the U.S. and Europe, wherein, much of them where unable to withstand unseasonal weather that resulted to deaths of revellers, raising concerns over the safety of outdoor events. It mentions stage or structure...
- Exhibitors beef up trade show security. Murphy, Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, pSR4
Focuses on the need for oganizers and exhibitors to enhance their security for the safety of their colleagues and merchandise when hosting trade shows. Information on the International Manufacturing Technology show held September, 1998; Percentage of the machine tooling which was lost to theft;...
- SPECIAL EVENTS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p117
A list of the top special events in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including the 18th Annual American Pacific Corp. "Swing for Success" Golf Classic, Bond for the Cure, and the 10th Annual Economic Development Awards.
- Party banks on being most depressing in town. Kitto, Kris // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p18
The article provides information on a Depression 2.0 Party in the U.S. on December 10, 2008.
- HAPPENINGS THIS WEEK. // Hill;4/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p20
Several photographs are presented depicting the happenings in March 2009 in Capitol Hill, Washington D.C.
- Music Recommendations Include Festival. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;10/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on several featured events during the MBA Annual gathering which include the World Music and Food Festival as well as live shows in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Christmas in Victorian Cape May. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p11
Offers information on the 30th Annual Christmas Candlelight House Tours in Cape May, New Jersey.
- RINEHART R100 IS ON THE ROAD AGAIN. Fortenbaugh, Brian // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p40
The article presents a calendar of events related to Rinehart Targets' popular R100 3-D Tournament in the U.S.
- Casual, actives sought at MAGIC. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1
Announces the MAGIC International Show on August 26-29, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Target audience; Expectations from participating discount stores; Increase in demand for men's wear categories.