Demands rise on applicants
- VARIETY SHOW. Gasperlin, Emily // MinnesotaBusiness;Jun2014, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
The article offers information on the seventh Ignite Minneapolis to be held in June 12, 2014 which features a five minutes of 20-slide presentation on any topics.
- Youth prepare for County roundup. Keller, Chloe // Wilson County News;2/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p6A
The article offers information on presentations prepared by the members of the Stockdale 4-H Club, Texas which will be showcased during the Wilson County Roundup in April 2015.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. King, Jeremy // Event;Jun2012, p5
The article discusses reports published within the issue, including one on the Rising Star category introduced into the 2012 Event Awards, another one on what experts look for when hiring new talent, and another one on a dinner at the Brewery in London, England.
- Event. // Planning (14672073);7/11/2008, Issue 1777, p28
The article announces the early evening event provided by the South Coast Young Planners' Network on July 31, 2008 at the Council offices in Poole County, England. According to the article, the event will feature presentations from practitioners starting with a drinks reception at 5 p.m. and the...
- YOUR TOWN. // South County Journal;5/1/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 18, pA7
The article offers news briefs of Missouri area on topics including appointments at the organization Fenton aldermanic board and Rockwood School District Board of Education, and hosting of the event "Cash for Trash" by Sunset Hills, Missouri.
- OFF THE CLOCK. // njbiz;10/6/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p38
Several photographs taken during business and special events in New Jersey in 2014 are presented, which include the annual conference of the American Association of Feline Practitioners, Hand Up Gala of nonprofit Joseph Fund, and the skilled-based presentation for caregivers and loved ones of...
- Stretch AV budgets. Derrick, Stuart // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p59
Focuses on audio-visual industry professionals' views on events companies' utilization of audio-visuals. Clients' formation of their own event expertise; Exploitation of media across a number of platforms; Case study of Rover's launching of Rover 400. INSET: Case study: Rover..
- Business Tracks: Part 1. // Wire Journal International;Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p76
Highlights upcoming business activities in one of the major events in the Wire Expo 2004 in Cleveland, Ohio. Attendees; Programs and activities; Topics to be discussed.
- Business Tracks: Part 2. // Wire Journal International;Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p80
Highlights upcoming business activities in one of the major events in the Wire Expo 2004 in Cleveland, Ohio. Attendees; Presentations; Topics to be discussed.